Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2
Haku doesnt have a night roleA freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.
Haku doesnt have a night roleA freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.

...but you called me dumbassIt still wasn't me that said that Gary was a doc '-'
Now I believe we do have a poisoner in this game... Evil just posted something about it in the discussion thread, and if we didn't have one, he could have waited until the game was over.

Without saying yes or no to freeman argument.. I already said I don't have a night roleA freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.

So you suspect Leo? Or you just do not trust him ...What? no.
But he said he got blocked and, funny thing, a kill didn't happen at night.
A freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.
Indeed it's pretty suspicious to just not contribute in the last part of the phase when a big bandwagoning is happening. It's a fair point definitely. That's prime mafia behavior as they obviously would believe niichan is a BP (although there would be a small chance from their perspective of niichan lying and being 3rd party). As such it would be in their best interest to just let him die and remain in the shadows when the bandwagon is already "complete".I finished reading the wall \o/ And I agree with Hardy... although in one hand it's suspicious that people just joined a bandwagon, we also saw that happening multiple times and I think that many of those times the ones bandwagoning were all townies. On the other hand, sitting on their arses and w8ing for someone they believed to be a precious player/role to die, that's even more suspicious to me...
Voicing my opinion on a matter isn't defensive.Hmm, I didn't even mention you, so why you acting like I blame you? So defensive.
It was pretty easy to see with niichan really, that's all I'm saying. Just going into his post history he had no posts after he came into the mafia thread. An easy counter-example would be xi0. A member of the forum everyone knows is on very often and posts a lot. If such a guy avoids the thread it's highly suspicious.
Sure it is just don't send a PM... The host can't wait longer than the phase lasts rofl. If for example the slut doesn't send a PM within 12 hours the ability would "not be used".Is it possible to chose not to use your ability at night? I thought it wasn't.
And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".Indeed it's pretty suspicious to just not contribute in the last part of the phase when a big bandwagoning is happening. It's a fair point definitely. That's prime mafia behavior as they obviously would believe niichan is a BP (although there would be a small chance from their perspective of niichan lying and being 3rd party). As such it would be in their best interest to just let him die and remain in the shadows when the bandwagon is already "complete".
I suspect him...So you suspect Leo? Or you just do not trust him ...
Haku said no night role, btw.^^
Yeah, I'm kinda dumb.Without saying yes or no to freeman argument.. I already said I don't have a night role![]()
And as I said before, Leo said ¨I'm free of guilt¨.And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".
Hardy said that alrdy '-' I think you should consider my "finish reading before posting", the one you thanked '-'Sure it is just don't send a PM... The host can't wait longer than the phase lasts rofl. If for example the slut doesn't send a PM within 12 hours the ability would "not be used".
I didn't particularly believe in his "I'm Bulletproof" argument, that could well have been a desperation attempt, trying to bet hopes on the fact that the real Bulletproof wasn't online at that very point. I didn't believe in him, since he didn't/couldn't really get into the game that much.So, since Haku is the only one online... Why did you decide to stay out of that mess, if you believed in Niichan?
Yeah, and he would fit the case of a mafia being blocked and coming out of the closet before the hoe does, but saying he had a pro townie ability.And as I said before, Leo said ¨I'm free of guilt¨.
Because he made it easy for the detectives to target the same person at night to confirm their sanities....Why would Leo pick Greg just cause he claimed to be the hider? That doesn't confirm that he's a townie, it would still be a gamble.
Can't Poisoner or Mafia Detective get blocked? In that case, that wouldn't be dumb, since it wouldn't be a lie.It would be really dumb for a mafia to say ¨I was blocked yesterday¨ though, lol.
Haku always plays like this however. He plays his own way and votes for his own suspects.And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".
btw you voted for hardy right? I dont recall you saying reasons or I dont remember them .... can you repeat in short sentence?I didn't particularly believe in his "I'm Bulletproof" argument, that could well have been a desperation attempt, trying to bet hopes on the fact that the real Bulletproof wasn't online at that very point. I didn't believe in him, since he didn't/couldn't really get into the game that much.
However, I also didn't buy into "One liner random vote without any reason, inactive guy, Mafia" argument. He's much better than that. That doesn't mean I had 100% trust in him, so much that I'd randomly try to kill xi0 in his place.
**
What I meant to say overall, we played the first day badly. Enough said about it. Again, I'm saying "we", since we remained in a deadlock with all random Hardy votes and some vague arguments about xi0 activity.