Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

A freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.
Haku doesnt have a night role
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

So, since Haku is the only one online... Why did you decide to stay out of that mess, if you believed in Niichan?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

My long ass post had less relevance to everyone's mind that I expected :sweatdrop

It still wasn't me that said that Gary was a doc '-'


Now I believe we do have a poisoner in this game... Evil just posted something about it in the discussion thread, and if we didn't have one, he could have waited until the game was over.
...but you called me dumbass :emocat

Out of game things shouldn't be relevant here. If anything, Evil was just being helpful and told us how the poisoner works, that doesn't mean there's one.

I believe it's still a possibility though.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

A freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.
Without saying yes or no to freeman argument.. I already said I don't have a night role :oh
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

What? no.

But he said he got blocked and, funny thing, a kill didn't happen at night.



A freeman with a night role, that's pretty unique.
So you suspect Leo? Or you just do not trust him ...

Haku said no night role, btw.^^
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I finished reading the wall \o/ And I agree with Hardy... although in one hand it's suspicious that people just joined a bandwagon, we also saw that happening multiple times and I think that many of those times the ones bandwagoning were all townies. On the other hand, sitting on their arses and w8ing for someone they believed to be a precious player/role to die, that's even more suspicious to me...
Indeed it's pretty suspicious to just not contribute in the last part of the phase when a big bandwagoning is happening. It's a fair point definitely. That's prime mafia behavior as they obviously would believe niichan is a BP (although there would be a small chance from their perspective of niichan lying and being 3rd party). As such it would be in their best interest to just let him die and remain in the shadows when the bandwagon is already "complete".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Why would Leo pick Greg just cause he claimed to be the hider? That doesn't confirm that he's a townie, it would still be a gamble.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Hmm, I didn't even mention you, so why you acting like I blame you? So defensive.

It was pretty easy to see with niichan really, that's all I'm saying. Just going into his post history he had no posts after he came into the mafia thread. An easy counter-example would be xi0. A member of the forum everyone knows is on very often and posts a lot. If such a guy avoids the thread it's highly suspicious.
Voicing my opinion on a matter isn't defensive.

I never post in the same forums as niichan so I didn't notice anything, so I don't see why it is something necessary for the rest.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Is it possible to chose not to use your ability at night? I thought it wasn't.
Sure it is just don't send a PM... The host can't wait longer than the phase lasts rofl. If for example the slut doesn't send a PM within 12 hours the ability would "not be used".
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Indeed it's pretty suspicious to just not contribute in the last part of the phase when a big bandwagoning is happening. It's a fair point definitely. That's prime mafia behavior as they obviously would believe niichan is a BP (although there would be a small chance from their perspective of niichan lying and being 3rd party). As such it would be in their best interest to just let him die and remain in the shadows when the bandwagon is already "complete".
And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

So you suspect Leo? Or you just do not trust him ...

Haku said no night role, btw.^^
I suspect him...

Jesus Josef, it's all in the long ass post, I clearly said Leo is the one I suspect the most >_>

Without saying yes or no to freeman argument.. I already said I don't have a night role :oh
Yeah, I'm kinda dumb.

And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".
And as I said before, Leo said ¨I'm free of guilt¨.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Sure it is just don't send a PM... The host can't wait longer than the phase lasts rofl. If for example the slut doesn't send a PM within 12 hours the ability would "not be used".
Hardy said that alrdy '-' I think you should consider my "finish reading before posting", the one you thanked '-'
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

So, since Haku is the only one online... Why did you decide to stay out of that mess, if you believed in Niichan?
I didn't particularly believe in his "I'm Bulletproof" argument, that could well have been a desperation attempt, trying to bet hopes on the fact that the real Bulletproof wasn't online at that very point. I didn't believe in him, since he didn't/couldn't really get into the game that much.
However, I also didn't buy into "One liner random vote without any reason, inactive guy, Mafia" argument. He's much better than that. That doesn't mean I had 100% trust in him, so much that I'd randomly try to kill xi0 in his place.

**
What I meant to say overall, we played the first day badly. Enough said about it. Again, I'm saying "we", since we remained in a deadlock with all random Hardy votes and some vague arguments about xi0 activity.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

And as I said before, Leo said ¨I'm free of guilt¨.
Yeah, and he would fit the case of a mafia being blocked and coming out of the closet before the hoe does, but saying he had a pro townie ability.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Why would Leo pick Greg just cause he claimed to be the hider? That doesn't confirm that he's a townie, it would still be a gamble.
Because he made it easy for the detectives to target the same person at night to confirm their sanities....
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

It would be really dumb for a mafia to say ¨I was blocked yesterday¨ though, lol.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

It would be really dumb for a mafia to say ¨I was blocked yesterday¨ though, lol.
Can't Poisoner or Mafia Detective get blocked? In that case, that wouldn't be dumb, since it wouldn't be a lie.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

And Haku even stated he didn't want "to join the mess".
Haku always plays like this however. He plays his own way and votes for his own suspects.

We can't forget that both instances are convenient for the mafia. Making the bandwagon is convenient for them, and "not preventing it" is convenient for them. Both the ones that made the bandwagon and the ones that didn't prevent it are equally suspicious.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I didn't particularly believe in his "I'm Bulletproof" argument, that could well have been a desperation attempt, trying to bet hopes on the fact that the real Bulletproof wasn't online at that very point. I didn't believe in him, since he didn't/couldn't really get into the game that much.
However, I also didn't buy into "One liner random vote without any reason, inactive guy, Mafia" argument. He's much better than that. That doesn't mean I had 100% trust in him, so much that I'd randomly try to kill xi0 in his place.

**
What I meant to say overall, we played the first day badly. Enough said about it. Again, I'm saying "we", since we remained in a deadlock with all random Hardy votes and some vague arguments about xi0 activity.
btw you voted for hardy right? I dont recall you saying reasons or I dont remember them .... can you repeat in short sentence?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Xadyu and nanaDmari ... these two ... I do not know, but they are uncontributive to the max ... at one point in this day I thought of lynching Tommy boy ... DOES HE EVEN READ THE DAMN THREAD?

Nana has not been active since the beginning of day one ... hmmm.

Throwing them out there as suspects ...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top