Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I just don't get why Leo would reveal himself so early... He gave us too many hints, got no results/became not helpful, and now has a change of dying without providing anything... He's not a newbie to not know those things...
Since he doesn't even have one result assuming he's a Detective, it's a terrible choice, yeah. He won't necessarily become a target this night phase, either, since he will have no means to confirm what type of Detective he is for two night phases from now at least.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I still can't believe in Léo... i'm sure he wouldn't reveal himself so early in the game and says "oh well, i don't know what type of detective i am so i'm safe", it looks like a mafia.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

He is a pro at that ^^
I think gnut is the Final Boss in that case.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I still can't believe in Léo... i'm sure he wouldn't reveal himself so early in the game and says "oh well, i don't know what type of detective i am so i'm safe", it looks like a mafia.
Yeah Im actually really thinking about Leo now... I dont wanna lose detective though (if he is telling the truth)
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Yeah Im actually really thinking about Leo now... I dont wanna lose detective though (if he is telling the truth)
Spy could check it, no?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Since he doesn't even have one result assuming he's a Detective, it's a terrible choice, yeah. He won't necessarily become a target this night phase, either, since he will have no means to confirm what type of Detective he is for two night phases from now at least.
But since mafia lacks a better target when it comes to roles so far, they might end up eliminating him just cause he's a detective and can get them in trouble in the future. I mean, tomorrow we'll ask what he got and the hoe prolly won't block him again. Assuming he's a detective, he might get eliminated next so he can't cofirm his sanity/check someone else.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

imo it's "I'm disapointed I didn't get anything out of last night" kind of thing.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I'm more concerned about Leo than Gnut being hider or not...
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

There seems to be confusion as to why I voted for niichan. I originally voted for nanadmari, and I hoped the rest of the town would vote for her as well. This did not materialise. I spent most of the day playing the game and was about to leave, I mentioned this in the game. At the time the only arguments were:

Nanadmari is inactive, lets lynch her
Niichan is inactive, playing uncharacteristically and had a weak excuse, lets lynch him
xi0 is suspicious because he knows the rules, gnut and dd instinctively think he's mafia, lets lynch him
Hardy is argentinian, lets lynch him

Out of those my prefered person was Nanadmari which is why I originally voted for her and continuously made the argument for lynching her. Hardy brought the discussion back to niichan, we already threw away the idea of voting for xi0 or hardy earlier in the phase, leaving the town with the choice between Nanadmari and Niichan.

The arguments for and against niichan were pretty much laid clear. It was more likely than not that we would be killing a townie regardless, the position that eventually swayed me was if Nana was mafia it would not be a huge loss to the mafia but if niichan was mafia then that would be a huge gain to the town. The gamble of choosing niichan over her in the hope we were right would give a greater reward than choosing nana. If we were going to lynch someone we should lynch someone that would envisage a greater reward from. This is laid clear in my post comparing the two votes.

At that time I was close to leaving, seeing as Nana only had one vote against her (mine) and niichan already had a couple (wizzard and hardy), I decided if there was a 3 vote tie , I would vote for niichan to break it and votekill him. This occurred once kat voted, the phase was nearly over for me so I voted for niichan broke the tie, that was my contribution to the town and finally left. The rest of it happened after I was gone (niichans revleation etc).

About the "it would be funny to kill him". I'm not sure if a joke is enough to sway anyones opinion. If it was, sorry. In any case I'm not really going to take it back. That would be hypocritical of me as I have voted to lynch people on the first day because it amused me a lot of times (After_Image still being my favourite) but this wasnt really one of them.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Someone asked and I answered. I'm not used to lie, if you notice my previous games, what I claimed to be, I was in the end.
If I lied before and in the future I said that I'm a detective? Will you believe?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

But since mafia lacks a better target when it comes to roles so far, they might end up eliminating him just cause he's a detective and can get them in trouble in the future. I mean, tomorrow we'll ask what he got and the hoe prolly won't block him again. Assuming he's a detective, he might get eliminated next so he can't cofirm his sanity/check someone else.
Prostitute targeting him again might work. It'd either confirm a Mafia member in him or a Detective with no results. A gamble on Mafia's kill pattern, though.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Also its quite hypocritical of people who didnt really lift a finger to change the outcome of the game once niichan revealed his role, to then turn around and blame that outcome on people who spent the vast majority of the day phase trying to come up with a viable solution.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

A spy can only check the targets^^ not the roles
But Leo will have reveal his target tomorrow!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

Someone asked and I answered. I'm not used to lie, if you notice my previous games, what I claimed to be, I was in the end.
If I lied before and in the future I said that I'm a detective? Will you believe?
I just failed to understand the reasons you had to reveal yourself

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

But Leo will have reveal his target tomorrow!
What? o.o' I didn't get what you meant, I was just explaining to Lipe how the spy works
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

What? o.o' I didn't get what you meant, I was just explaining to Lipe how the spy works
I know I know ... but still if Leo tomorrow says who he investigated then spy (if he decides to spy on him) will know if its true or not, right ?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 2

I just failed to understand the reasons you had to reveal yourself
Because someone asked: "You're detective?" What I would answer? No, I'm not?
I'm one, and a lie now could be a problem in the future.
Refuse to answer is the same as be claimed as mafia, then I didn't have much choice. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top