I was just messing with him anyway, fun ruiner...Better?
I'll go back to stalk and leave this matter for you guys o/
I was just messing with him anyway, fun ruiner...Better?
What's the penalty then?Yea, but math. If its 100 per phase, next phase its 200 (so you make sure everyone is below 200posts), next phase 300 (so you make sure everyone is below 300). I was about to end that very sarcastically but you can guess what day 4 is like. :P
It's literally not counting, its clicking a link and viewing it.
That's so cumbersome...What if we have a different thread for each phase?
...apenas hablo inglésThat's so cumbersome...
That's spot on and one of the biggest troubles. Especially when a lot of people are online at the same time it is nearly impossible to edit something, and that the players you are talking to would get notice of it, without further references.I think it ties in with the edit issue too. For example often I'll finish a post and almost immediately make a new post with just a single line or something that I wanted to add to the other post. Sometimes it's not IMMEDIATELY but editing the post will just get you into trouble so might as well just make a new post. In between for those 30 seconds one or more people have made post and as such you make two posts instead of one. No real way to solve this however since edits are an issue, but I'm merely pointing out it heavily contributes. I bet I have made a ton such posts this game where I post and shortly after make another post, whether small or bigger.
Well I did it one or two times before. It was when we introduced the min. three posts per day thing. But that was like more to keep track of the inactive people, which was relatively easy after the first day.It feels like it's overly strict to me, that's all. And yeah yeah, I have a stupid amount of posts...but still.
The activity of the thread removes double-posts from being merged and I don't know of any practical way to put constraints on the amount of posts players make per phase. Who's going to be counting them each phase?
And we could also start by stopping instantly pointing out if there is a vote counted wrong, when the results are posted. It needs some time to review, especially when a lot of new votes were added. Not that it's not helpful, but there is no need for 5 people that are directly screaming "this and that is wrong".Yeah, it seems like I say that a lot, that's all
Maybe, but it depends. I guess a game can be tried with an abbreviated first day and see how it goes.
I guess one more post is not harmful in that circumstance. Discretion is always with the host.There is the problem if you reach the maximum amount of post without voting
I dont know. It has to be something that is discouraging but not brutal at the same time.What's the penalty then?
It's the Echo thing, yeah. But it's going to happen when there are a dozen people reading the thread at once and if you delete your post, you get a penaltyAnd we could also start by stopping instantly pointing out if there is a vote counted wrong, when the results are posted. It needs some time to review, especially when a lot of new votes were added. Not that it's not helpful, but there is no need for 5 people that are directly screaming "this and that is wrong".

And if he dont want one post to vote xD? or want to change his vote... Dont know , has a lot of variable (like someone talk to you after that, or everybody vote for you after you use all your posts?) the game is about interaction... and i dont think that helps much.I guess one more post is not harmful in that circumstance. Discretion is always with the host.
I dont know. It has to be something that is discouraging but not brutal at the same time.
Wut?And if he dont want one post to vote xD? or want to change his vote... Dont know , has a lot of variable (like someone talk to you after that, or everybody vote for you after you use all your posts?) the game is about interaction... and i dont think that helps much.
However a summary of the days could be a solution... but that would be too much work.
My idea was really probably something like a penalty vote once you got past the limit, and after that you can continue posting. So if someone is going after you, you can reply ad infitium but you just have a penalty vote. The penalty vote would be the discouragement but it would not be a final limit that you can never post past 100.And if he dont want one post to vote xD? or want to change his vote... Dont know , has a lot of variable (like someone talk to you after that, or everybody vote for you after you use all your posts?) the game is about interaction... and i dont think that helps much.
However a summary of the days could be a solution... but that would be too much work.
That sounds like lazy town play tbhThe summary sounds better though. Maybe players can say something like "xio claimed a night role/bomb Add this to the summary page". That would be more work for the hosts, but who cares about them.
No thanks.My idea was really probably something like a penalty vote once you got past the limit, and after that you can continue posting. So if someone is going after you, you can reply ad infitium but you just have a penalty vote. The penalty vote would be the discouragement but it would not be a final limit that you can never post past 100.
The summary sounds better though. Maybe players can say something like "xio claimed a night role/bomb Add this to the summary page". That would be more work for the hosts, but who cares about them.
You always use that phrase, what do you mean by it? I dont think I've ever understood.That sounds like lazy town play tbh
Someone (NOT HOST NOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T PLZ) could filtrate the most important posts and quote them in one post (its a example.) there is a lot of ways to work on a resume... If you have no time, you could read the summary (of course you would lost information... but well , at least would help some people.)Wut?
Few more words on that?
No.Someone (NOT HOST NOOOOOOOOOOOO T.T PLZ) could filtrate the most important posts and quote them in one post (its a example.) there is a lot of ways to work on a resume... If you have no time, you could read the summary (of course you would lost information... but well , at least would help some people.)
But like i said, filtrate whats is really important its difficult, because some people can find value in trash posts...
Im talking like a crazy already @.@? Its better sleep soon
Townies that don't even bother reading the thread because they are lazy, and want someone else to do the job for them.You always use that phrase, what do you mean by it? I dont think I've ever understood.