Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Block Nuno, yeah. And no, don't spy Gary. Let Hardy move Gary to gnut. gnut will hide behind Gary. If gnut dies, Gary is a Mafia for sure. Spy Hardy to make sure that he follows this plan, and don't reveal it before he does. DD should absolutely protect you, to make sure you can tell what's going on. If Hardy isn't lying, and still someone died, wizzard is a Mafia. And if the game doesn't end that point, Nuno is one, too.
Oh well, slight missing point. If Hardy isn't lying and still someone died, wizzard might still be that Insane Doctor finally getting a kill, but that's a low probability. Still bear that in mind if it's brought up. Whoever is Mafia will probably try to first talk about that scenario, then cast it aside like it's impossible.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

And I'll be very, and very very surprised if you were one, for real.
Can I go up to a 9/10?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Gnut hide behind xi0?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

ok we are 4 locked on Haku, 4 might vote for Nuno but Nuno wont vote for himself ... soo yeah Haku is dead :crying

ok we have to discuss what to do during the night
DD protect me
Felipko block Nuno
Hardy changes xi0's action on gnut
gnut hide behind gardy (which I dont think he will want to do :XD)
I spy wizzard ?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Fuck

I'm pissed T.T

Sorry Haku. RIP if you really are* a fellow townie lol
Can't be helped. I should have got Nuno being Mafia Detective the day before. I never had the chance to toy with that idea before the phase ended. I more or less knew I'd eventually be "investigated", but never thought that he'd actually have the role to do it.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Can I go up to a 9/10?
Meh, not really. You are losing ground, if anything.
You being a Mafia has lost its charm a bit.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Gnut hide behind xi0?
Yeah... and I move gary to gnut.

if gnut doesn't die, then gary is either townie or mafia detective.

In any case, Nuno is the safest bet right now.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

ok we are 4 locked on Haku, 4 might vote for Nuno but Nuno wont vote for himself ... soo yeah Haku is dead :crying

ok we have to discuss what to do during the night
DD protect me
Felipko block Nuno
Hardy changes xi0's action on gnut
gnut hide behind gardy (which I dont think he will want to do :XD)
I spy wizzard ?
Wat? You didn't understand shit.

Gnut hides behind Gary. I move Gary to gnut. You check me at night. Spectrum blocks Nuno. Wizzard faps protects gary. DD protects you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Wat? You didn't understand shit.

Gnut hides behind Gary. I move Gary to gnut. You check me at night. Spectrum blocks Nuno. Wizzard faps.
I said the same except spying you -_-;
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

ok we are 4 locked on Haku, 4 might vote for Nuno but Nuno wont vote for himself ... soo yeah Haku is dead :crying

ok we have to discuss what to do during the night
DD protect me
Felipko block Nuno
Hardy changes xi0's action on gnut
gnut hide behind gardy (which I dont think he will want to do :XD)
I spy wizzard ?
No, you spy Hardy, so that you are sure he's not saying "I changed" while he doesn't. Be real, he's still unconfirmed, so, treat him so.
let wizzard target Nuno. In the case he's Insane (no way to be sure of), you kill #1 suspect Nuno. If he doesn't, you can investigate him later again. Once you get one of them, it should be enough to secure.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

gnut should have no trouble in accepting this. If he's that sure of Gary being Mafia, here is his invaluable chance to catch him on act and be the hero.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I said the same except spying you -_-;
And you say ¨gnut hides behind gardy¨ I guessed that means Hardy
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Good so this is the plan
DD protects me
gnut hides behind Gary
Hardy moves Gary to gnut
I spy Hardy
Spectrum blocks Nuno
wizzard protects Nuno.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Vote kill haku
Votekill Haku
Also, votekill Haku locked
Votelock on haku
Locking vote on Haku
Since Leo was insane and Far was sane detectives, 3c could be the mafia detective, he would know about Haku's innocence, and if he made his move as detective he couldn't kill anyone in the night... It makes total sense.

I guess we need to kill Haku today and if he isn't the mafia i would like to lynch 3c tomorrow.

For now, lets lock our votes on Haku and end this day as soon as possible.

Votekill Haku locked.

4 of 9 votes.

4x Hakuteiken (Katarina/Hardy, Omar/digitaldude, Muratcan/Kat, Mariana-2/Spectrum)

Day phase ends in max. 17h.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

And you say ¨gnut hides behind gardy¨ I guessed that means Hardy
-_-;

lol it didnt even come to my mind :XD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Good so this is the plan
DD protects me
gnut hides behind Gary
Hardy moves Gary to gnut
I spy Hardy
Spectrum blocks Nuno
wizzard protects Nuno.
WIZZARD PROTECTS GARY GOD DAMMIT

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Also, the fact that there's very likely a mafia detective kinda screws up this plan, but wtv.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

If xi0 is freeman there is gonna be like 3kills.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Oi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

You guys are being played. Kill me if you want. You'll just waste a day. I already said yesterday I'm willing to die. If I am Paranoid I'm as good as a regular townie. Just don't be fools and rush lock. I'm busy with friends a bit.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Oi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu :lmao

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
Protect 3c
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)
lock pls
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

This was a terrible day, wtf this is so not won.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top