Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6
Haku is troll.
Haku is troll.
Oh well, slight missing point. If Hardy isn't lying and still someone died, wizzard might still be that Insane Doctor finally getting a kill, but that's a low probability. Still bear that in mind if it's brought up. Whoever is Mafia will probably try to first talk about that scenario, then cast it aside like it's impossible.Block Nuno, yeah. And no, don't spy Gary. Let Hardy move Gary to gnut. gnut will hide behind Gary. If gnut dies, Gary is a Mafia for sure. Spy Hardy to make sure that he follows this plan, and don't reveal it before he does. DD should absolutely protect you, to make sure you can tell what's going on. If Hardy isn't lying, and still someone died, wizzard is a Mafia. And if the game doesn't end that point, Nuno is one, too.
Can I go up to a 9/10?And I'll be very, and very very surprised if you were one, for real.
) Can't be helped. I should have got Nuno being Mafia Detective the day before. I never had the chance to toy with that idea before the phase ended. I more or less knew I'd eventually be "investigated", but never thought that he'd actually have the role to do it.Fuck
I'm pissed T.T
Sorry Haku. RIP if you really are* a fellow townie lol
Meh, not really. You are losing ground, if anything.Can I go up to a 9/10?
Yeah... and I move gary to gnut.Gnut hide behind xi0?
Wat? You didn't understand shit.ok we are 4 locked on Haku, 4 might vote for Nuno but Nuno wont vote for himself ... soo yeah Haku is dead![]()
ok we have to discuss what to do during the night
DD protect me
Felipko block Nuno
Hardy changes xi0's action on gnut
gnut hide behind gardy (which I dont think he will want to do)
I spy wizzard ?
I said the same except spying youWat? You didn't understand shit.
Gnut hides behind Gary. I move Gary to gnut. You check me at night. Spectrum blocks Nuno. Wizzard faps.

No, you spy Hardy, so that you are sure he's not saying "I changed" while he doesn't. Be real, he's still unconfirmed, so, treat him so.ok we are 4 locked on Haku, 4 might vote for Nuno but Nuno wont vote for himself ... soo yeah Haku is dead![]()
ok we have to discuss what to do during the night
DD protect me
Felipko block Nuno
Hardy changes xi0's action on gnut
gnut hide behind gardy (which I dont think he will want to do)
I spy wizzard ?
And you say ¨gnut hides behind gardy¨ I guessed that means HardyI said the same except spying you![]()
Vote kill haku
Votekill Haku
Also, votekill Haku locked
Votelock on haku
Locking vote on Haku
Since Leo was insane and Far was sane detectives, 3c could be the mafia detective, he would know about Haku's innocence, and if he made his move as detective he couldn't kill anyone in the night... It makes total sense.
I guess we need to kill Haku today and if he isn't the mafia i would like to lynch 3c tomorrow.
For now, lets lock our votes on Haku and end this day as soon as possible.
Votekill Haku locked.
And you say ¨gnut hides behind gardy¨ I guessed that means Hardy

WIZZARD PROTECTS GARY GOD DAMMITGood so this is the plan
DD protects me
gnut hides behind Gary
Hardy moves Gary to gnut
I spy Hardy
Spectrum blocks Nuno
wizzard protects Nuno.

Protect 3cOi! Decide already should I protect Nunu or Nunu
---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------
even though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
lock plseven though it's nto worth at this point... votekill 3c
(you guys are too damn impatient)