Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

In any case, either nuno has claimed like shit as a mafia, or he's being honest. And again, in any case, you're confirmed townie.

Let's just end this and kill wizzard tomorrow jesus.
I don't know how surviving until Day 6 is claiming like shit. I'd say that's a decent claim if I'm Mafia. If anything my buddies would have claimed much worse since they are all dead.

Just kill me already.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Dammit gnut, you ruined my story!

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

make up your mind man...first haku mafia...vote locked
then nuno is mafia...but you are using his investigations as if they are legit...you said you think he's mafia
you killed leo...and today...you found it no reason to confirm yourself...omg
just vote pls and lock ...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

make up your mind man...first haku mafia...vote locked
then nuno is mafia...but you are using his investigations as if they are legit...you said you think he's mafia
you killed leo...and today...you found it no reason to confirm yourself...omg
As I said before, I disregarded a lot of things when I voted for Haku, Nuno's investigations were one of them (I think he wasn't even in the thread at that time).

I'm 95 % sure wizzard is mafia, but it's better to kill nuno who isn't confirmed rather than Haku.

I don't know how surviving until Day 6 is claiming like shit. I'd say that's a decent claim if I'm Mafia. If anything my buddies would have claimed much worse since they are all dead.

Just kill me already.
I know, but you aren't a mafia :bored
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

make up your mind man...first haku mafia...vote locked
then nuno is mafia...but you are using his investigations as if they are legit...you said you think he's mafia
you killed leo...and today...you found it no reason to confirm yourself...omg
Gnut kill 3c.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

In any case, either nuno has claimed like shit as a mafia, or he's being honest. And again, in any case, you're confirmed townie.

Let's just end this and kill wizzard tomorrow jesus.
I feel in any case we screwed it up. If we throw this, it'll be hilarious.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I feel in any case we screwed it up. If we throw this, it'll be hilarious.
Haku vote already...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I feel in any case we screwed it up. If we throw this, it'll be hilarious.
Yeah, I accept my mistake for voting you so early. I already said this day has been awful, but at least we'll have only 1 suspect tomorrow.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

It's okay as long as I am alive they cant kill spectrum.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I feel in any case we screwed it up. If we throw this, it'll be hilarious.
Hilarious is an understatement. We've lynched two mafia. Got a "free kill" on nana, and have ONE ONE ONE night kill.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Townies played amazing. let's be honest. Look at the past games, sometimes we had games where all the mafia survived.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Who i'll block? Too lazy to read the thread, sorry T.T
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Yeah, I accept my mistake for voting you so early. I already said this day has been awful, but at least we'll have only 1 suspect tomorrow.
It wasn't about the vote. The locks were mistake. If you guys all didn't have a desire for the rapid climax end, we would have fked up the Mafia for good, probably.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

I'm gonna repeat myself again yay

Wat.

Spectrum blocks wizzard, Kat targets xi0 to see if she gets any result. You protect spec / kat. I sleep.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Ehm no. Night roles are optional actions. Mandatory actions are participating at day phases in discussions and votings.
i brought this up...it would be smart for mafia with a burden to not kill sometime to cause confusion
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

Who i'll block? Too lazy to read the thread, sorry T.T
Me, lets have a great night together.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

i brought this up...it would be smart for mafia with a burden to not kill sometime to cause confusion
votelock me! I dare you.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - Day 6

he wont do it just yet ... its gnut. *sigh
so what if you guys are so annoyed just go AFK ffs. You have yourself to blame for this shitty day phase. I felt like trolling you guys so hard too and not vote until the very last minute. You'd deserve it. But now I just don't care and want to get this game overwith.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top