Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Haku I was on your ass day 1. my bad.
No worries.
I told you, that's what you always do. You only believed me once and as I said, it was when I was Mafia, if I remember right.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
pretty plz link me to a post where i said i didn't read the thread...you got me mixed up with someone else
I got it mostly because you didn't notice night 4 was skipped and 2 different people had to explain it for you. But yeah, besides that I might had read a post wrong, my apologies

Dont discuss the game.
I deleted it myself before you even quoted, lol.
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
gnut still reading the thread.
:cookiefinger
why even vote if i can't think for myself...i was going to then once i got to the last pg...evil was like oh well
plus i didn't have to take part in the lynching of kute.:p

maybe just maybe all this impatience drove me to be a little bit troll...:lmao
give me a penalty vote evil...i derserve it...i did not vote
but we all know where it would have went:toc

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

I got it mostly because you didn't notice night 4 was skipped and 2 different people had to explain it for you. But yeah, besides that I might had read a post wrong, my apologies



I deleted it myself before you even quoted, lol.
this game is killing us man...i still love ya nephew

hatecha in mafia tho....:p
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I told you, I'm related to everyone in the FF.

Whoever isnt sending his PM, screw you dude.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
That avy is back. <3

SUGOI! :3
Why do you think I was so willing to die <3

Anyway, bye guys. I really have no idea how we have managed to find something to talk about for nearly 5000 posts when just one Townie died at five nights.
I guess this is a new Mafia strategy. Brand new one. Fail the night kills and Let Townie talk nonstop in circles, lol.

But seriously, this was too much. I bet even the guy who has been playing the Mafia role has had enough with this gibberish. Maybe we need a certain post quota per phase or something. That way, people would stop spouting nonsense all over the place. You'd also take your time before arguing over something. Maybe first day might be tolerated a bit more than the others, but the rest would be better off regulated. Get over the quota once and receive a penalty vote for next day. Do it twice and you are out. Then most of the people who are tired now would stop going with "Let's get done with this already" attitude and try to focus more on the game itself.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I told you, I'm related to everyone in the FF.

Whoever isnt sending his PM, screw you dude.
You just want to post more and STALL the day dont you? :teehee
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah. We could be lost long cousins.

BUT ANYWAY, enough.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
He means jewish I guess
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top