No worries.Haku I was on your ass day 1. my bad.
I told you, that's what you always do. You only believed me once and as I said, it was when I was Mafia, if I remember right.
No worries.Haku I was on your ass day 1. my bad.
I got it mostly because you didn't notice night 4 was skipped and 2 different people had to explain it for you. But yeah, besides that I might had read a post wrong, my apologiespretty plz link me to a post where i said i didn't read the thread...you got me mixed up with someone else
I deleted it myself before you even quoted, lol.Dont discuss the game.
At least one person gave me credit for it![]()
gnut still reading the thread.




this game is killing us man...i still love ya nephewI got it mostly because you didn't notice night 4 was skipped and 2 different people had to explain it for you. But yeah, besides that I might had read a post wrong, my apologies
I deleted it myself before you even quoted, lol.

You are not related to me!!I told you, I'm related to everyone in the FF.
Whoever isnt sending his PM, screw you dude.
How can I know? I barely have info from you.You are not related to me!!
you two are related in a different way.You are not related to me!!
Why do you think I was so willing to die <3That avy is back. <3
SUGOI! :3
You just want to post more and STALL the day dont you?I told you, I'm related to everyone in the FF.
Whoever isnt sending his PM, screw you dude.

same reason as xi0? to quit the spam?Why do you think I was so willing to die <3
You have enough info to know we are not related.How can I know? I barely have info from you.
those two are unrelatedYou have enough info to know we are not related.
...not really, I have some Iraeli roots from my maternal grandmaYou have enough info to know we are not related.
Wat?...not really, I have some Iraeli roots from my maternal grandma
Did state of Israel exist when your great grandma was alive?Yeah. We could be lost long cousins.
BUT ANYWAY, enough.