


I have my pride.u jelly ?![]()

I'm ... okay ... lol.ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.

Get owned son.ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
I dunno either haven't give it a lot of thought haha but you did better than dd who turned in my whole mafia team when he was traitor lol.How is a Traitor supposed to act? I don't even remember it really being used, so I have no reference to go off of, honestly.


never said i told ya so...but i bet you got a little bit worried when i started calling out your role claim in the last two nights....that's why i asked you why you voted hardy and changed it...i was going to change my vote to you this morning but the game was over....Yeah greg...you can't throw out a bunch of random, uncircumstantial hunches every game and then say "told you so" after every game. It's kind of hard to ever be wrong in this scenario![]()

Read the mafia pad.U still didnt deny![]()
![]()

You convinced Haku ... you deserved to win that day, I went out for that night ... HAD AN AWESOME TIME, so I don't regret the kill.Also, I still don't know how I convinced everyone to kill Josef in day 4.
¨Killing him is the safest decision considering the probabilities¨, my ass![]()

i told you my reasons...you kept comin up empty handed on your targets and you were lynching townies like they were going out of style...what's up with you guys wanting to kill me so much?
I thought banana and me were friends![]()

Well that was more in the sense of like the only normal guy among the mafia xD Can't really judge your mafia play, but you were fine as the MentorI'm ... okay ... lol.![]()

No thanks, I prefer being butthurt =) It gives you the most entertaining comments.Get owned son.
No, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reasoni told you my reasons...you kept comin up empty handed on your targets and you were lynching townies like they were going out of style![]()

you linked it somewhere?Read the mafia pad.![]()
look at it thru my eyes...oh gawdNo, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reason
Well, in my defense, I regreted IN THE SAME DAY PHASE THEY WERE LYNCHED voting for Niichan, Haku and Leo, lol
I was probably the most active one ... and even I am really inactive at times.Well that was more in the sense of like the only normal guy among the mafia xD Can't really judge your mafia play, but you were fine as the Mentor
No thanks, I prefer being butthurt =) It gives you the most entertaining comments.
Though wizzard was good in the beginning, he survived the longest. It's just that it all crumbled thanks to Xad and Spec.Well my plan went wrong move by me but I think wizzard's play was pretty good he almost got by until the end. Maybe they should have killed hardy instead of killed impy.ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
every last one of them besides nana you give a hardtime...ofc they wanted to kill youNo, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reason
Well, in my defense, I regreted IN THE SAME DAY PHASE THEY WERE LYNCHED voting for Niichan, Haku and Leo, lol
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/aBW2mt50ek/latestyou linked it somewhere?
I killed Imp so that there was not one left to protect the Freeman, in the end that was catastrophic since Gary was NOT freeman.Well my plan went wrong move by me but I think wizzard's play was pretty good he almost got by until the end. Maybe they should have killed hardy instead of killed impy.

Yeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.I killed Imp so that there was not one left to protect the Freeman, in the end that was catastrophic since Gary was NOT freeman.![]()