Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
:BlahBlah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
btw Votelock gnut :hmph
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
u jelly ? :3c
I have my pride. :hmph

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
I'm ... okay ... lol. :XD
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
Get owned son.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
How is a Traitor supposed to act? I don't even remember it really being used, so I have no reference to go off of, honestly.
I dunno either haven't give it a lot of thought haha but you did better than dd who turned in my whole mafia team when he was traitor lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
U still didnt deny :toc :blush
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Also, I still don't know how I convinced everyone to kill Josef in day 4.

¨Killing him is the safest decision considering the probabilities¨, my ass :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah greg...you can't throw out a bunch of random, uncircumstantial hunches every game and then say "told you so" after every game. It's kind of hard to ever be wrong in this scenario :lmao
never said i told ya so...but i bet you got a little bit worried when i started calling out your role claim in the last two nights....that's why i asked you why you voted hardy and changed it...i was going to change my vote to you this morning but the game was over....
funny thing is...it didn't work then either to convince anyone...cause DD voted for me
:lmao
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
U still didnt deny :toc :blush
Read the mafia pad. :p

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Also, I still don't know how I convinced everyone to kill Josef in day 4.

¨Killing him is the safest decision considering the probabilities¨, my ass :lmao
You convinced Haku ... you deserved to win that day, I went out for that night ... HAD AN AWESOME TIME, so I don't regret the kill. :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...what's up with you guys wanting to kill me so much?

I thought banana and me were friends :emocat
i told you my reasons...you kept comin up empty handed on your targets and you were lynching townies like they were going out of style:cheez
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
i told you my reasons...you kept comin up empty handed on your targets and you were lynching townies like they were going out of style:cheez
No, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reason :(

Well, in my defense, I regreted IN THE SAME DAY PHASE THEY WERE LYNCHED voting for Niichan, Haku and Leo, lol
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I wish Hardy was killed by Faust. So GG 1000000000 less posts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reason :(

Well, in my defense, I regreted IN THE SAME DAY PHASE THEY WERE LYNCHED voting for Niichan, Haku and Leo, lol
look at it thru my eyes...oh gawd
you kept coming up with these theories and everyone was like "yeah yeah"
but townies kept dying...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well that was more in the sense of like the only normal guy among the mafia xD Can't really judge your mafia play, but you were fine as the Mentor :nod



No thanks, I prefer being butthurt =) It gives you the most entertaining comments.
I was probably the most active one ... and even I am really inactive at times. :D Though wizzard was good in the beginning, he survived the longest. It's just that it all crumbled thanks to Xad and Spec.

Hardy had the easy route after those mistakes, and now he can gradndstand.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
ugh, look at dat mafia team. One got hostkilled, the other is a notorious non-active and repeatedly hostkilled banana, wizzard is.... wizzard...... , and the last guy is okay. This was bound to be a win for the townies, everything else would have been a disgrace.
Well my plan went wrong move by me but I think wizzard's play was pretty good he almost got by until the end. Maybe they should have killed hardy instead of killed impy.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, I mean the mafias. They wanted me down for no reason :(

Well, in my defense, I regreted IN THE SAME DAY PHASE THEY WERE LYNCHED voting for Niichan, Haku and Leo, lol
every last one of them besides nana you give a hardtime...ofc they wanted to kill you
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you linked it somewhere?
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ep/pad/view/aBW2mt50ek/latest

Just scroll the upper thingy.^^

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Well my plan went wrong move by me but I think wizzard's play was pretty good he almost got by until the end. Maybe they should have killed hardy instead of killed impy.
I killed Imp so that there was not one left to protect the Freeman, in the end that was catastrophic since Gary was NOT freeman. :(
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I killed Imp so that there was not one left to protect the Freeman, in the end that was catastrophic since Gary was NOT freeman. :(
Yeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top