Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
look at it thru my eyes...oh gawd
you kept coming up with these theories and everyone was like "yeah yeah"
but townies kept dying...
But I never ended up a day having a theory against Haku or Leo. I had theories against wizzard and Nuno.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
EVIL YOU BITCH !!!! :sexyarf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.
Keep saying that, my dick and ego grow every second :hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.
Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.

Still wizz did not show up on night 3, so I made the choice on my own. I wrote about possibilities and benefits about killing and not killing Imp, my second choice would be DD btw ...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Last edited:

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.
Keep feeding the egos dude.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Can the next host pls make Kat + Hardy Lovers?

kkthnxbye
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
:crying

what have I done T_T I remeber the day I met you on skype and you were all " oh why new ppl here ..wtf ...aignignaganganignai" and went all mad :(
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
you should have left him say it !!!! :crying

what lovefest omg -_-;
Kat: OMG Hardy has a theory, yayz, let me protect that theory, go with it, get people to vote for his enemies, Hardy my darling. xDDD

Seriously though, go back and read the days. :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Hey, my theories were right... most of them :p
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kat: OMG Hardy has a theory, yayz, let me protect that theory, go with it, get people to vote for his enemies, Hardy my darling. xDDD

Seriously though, go back and read the days. :D
oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Keep feeding the egos dude.

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Can the next host pls make Kat + Hardy Lovers?

kkthnxbye
It's only Gary's, plus he was our ally, so ... :p

#SupportForHardyxKat ^^

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...
Hardy himself said that his theories were not based on solid stuff btw..
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lol I meant shouldnt have left not should have xDD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But I never ended up a day having a theory against Haku or Leo. I had theories against wizzard and Nuno.
what about poor niichan???
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hey, my theories were right... most of them :p
As I said, you were good, but Spec and Xad helped you guys, perhaps unintentionally a lot more.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
what about poor niichan???
Who's that guy? The one that died in day 1 without even defending himself?

Well, I actually asked everyone to vote for gary/someone else instead.

Hardy himself said that his theories were not based on solid stuff btw..
I'M ALWAYS SOLID

As I said, you were good, but Spec and Xad helped you guys, perhaps unintentionally a lot more.
Spec was awe. Xad just helped us avoiding possible confusion, lol.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...
others are saying they never believed the whole hypno/spy/3det/bg/prost thing either...
i wasn't the only one...the longer the game went...the more i asked why one of you two hadn't got killed
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
i wasn't the only one...the longer the game went...the more i asked why one of you two hadn't got killed
And the more you asked that... the more I explained the night kills >_>

Dude, after all, the mafias only managed to kill a doctor and then I moved it to Nuno, dunno in which night you wanted Kat to die.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
And the more you asked that... the more I explained the night kills >_>

Dude, after all, the mafias only managed to kill a doctor and then I moved it to Nuno, dunno in which night you wanted Kat to die.
i didn't want you guys to die unless you mafia...i was wondering why with no protection after telling you guys roles...one of you didn't get killed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top