But I never ended up a day having a theory against Haku or Leo. I had theories against wizzard and Nuno.look at it thru my eyes...oh gawd
you kept coming up with these theories and everyone was like "yeah yeah"
but townies kept dying...
But I never ended up a day having a theory against Haku or Leo. I had theories against wizzard and Nuno.look at it thru my eyes...oh gawd
you kept coming up with these theories and everyone was like "yeah yeah"
but townies kept dying...

Keep saying that, my dick and ego grow every secondYeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.

Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.Yeah I'd probably do the same, but killing hardy could even possibly lead us to win.
Que?EVIL YOU BITCH !!!!![]()

Calm down.EVIL YOU BITCH !!!!![]()
The Hardy lovefest was annoying enough. 

you shouldnt have left him say it !!!!Calm down.The Hardy lovefest was annoying enough.
j/k![]()

Keep feeding the egos dude.Damn it, Gary is more and more proving he is better than Hardy this game, Hardy was the up and front man, Gary was the behind the scenes genius.
Que?![]()

Kat: OMG Hardy has a theory, yayz, let me protect that theory, go with it, get people to vote for his enemies, Hardy my darling. xDDDyou should have left him say it !!!!![]()
what lovefest omg![]()


oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...Kat: OMG Hardy has a theory, yayz, let me protect that theory, go with it, get people to vote for his enemies, Hardy my darling. xDDD
Seriously though, go back and read the days.![]()
It's only Gary's, plus he was our ally, so ...Keep feeding the egos dude.
---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------
Can the next host pls make Kat + Hardy Lovers?
kkthnxbye

Hardy himself said that his theories were not based on solid stuff btw..oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...
what about poor niichan???But I never ended up a day having a theory against Haku or Leo. I had theories against wizzard and Nuno.
As I said, you were good, but Spec and Xad helped you guys, perhaps unintentionally a lot more.Hey, my theories were right... most of them![]()
Who's that guy? The one that died in day 1 without even defending himself?what about poor niichan???
I'M ALWAYS SOLIDHardy himself said that his theories were not based on solid stuff btw..
Spec was awe. Xad just helped us avoiding possible confusion, lol.As I said, you were good, but Spec and Xad helped you guys, perhaps unintentionally a lot more.
others are saying they never believed the whole hypno/spy/3det/bg/prost thing either...oh come on ... he actually made sense, not like gnut...
And the more you asked that... the more I explained the night kills >_>i wasn't the only one...the longer the game went...the more i asked why one of you two hadn't got killed
i didn't want you guys to die unless you mafia...i was wondering why with no protection after telling you guys roles...one of you didn't get killedAnd the more you asked that... the more I explained the night kills >_>
Dude, after all, the mafias only managed to kill a doctor and then I moved it to Nuno, dunno in which night you wanted Kat to die.