- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Once you get a suspect status it's hard to get rid of it... niichan proved it. Not getting suspected is the best defense imo.But that's not the point.
He says "he didn't himself", so, he's obviously referring to the stage after people started the "niichan is inactive, he's Mafia" witch hunt. What you say might be an answer to what to do to avoid being suspected on Day 1, but it doesn't give an answer to how to defend yourself once you are suspected already.
Also I believe Hardy was referring to niichan making minimal effort to convince anyone in anything.

(That's why I never understand why someone wouldn't like me
)


but who knows I might have been joking 
doesnt matter if its true or not it was a silly joke