Games Mafia Game 34 : Mangahelpers Theme - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
But that's not the point.
He says "he didn't himself", so, he's obviously referring to the stage after people started the "niichan is inactive, he's Mafia" witch hunt. What you say might be an answer to what to do to avoid being suspected on Day 1, but it doesn't give an answer to how to defend yourself once you are suspected already.
Once you get a suspect status it's hard to get rid of it... niichan proved it. Not getting suspected is the best defense imo.

Also I believe Hardy was referring to niichan making minimal effort to convince anyone in anything.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
But that's not the point.
He says "he didn't himself", so, he's obviously referring to the stage after people started the "niichan is inactive, he's Mafia" witch hunt. What you say might be an answer to what to do to avoid being suspected on Day 1, but it doesn't give an answer to how to defend yourself once you are suspected already.
No, I'm talking about the moment when he could had saved himself with his vote / convincing someone else to vote for gary.

Also I believe Hardy was referring to niichan making minimal effort to convince anyone in anything.
You've started to understand me a lot after this game :derp
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
No, I'm talking about the moment when he could had saved himself with his vote / convincing someone else to vote for gary.



You've started to understand me a lot after this game :derp
I've always been able to understand others (to a certain level)
to be precise I understand when someone thinks like me :Haha (That's why I never understand why someone wouldn't like me :teehee)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
No, I'm talking about the moment when he could had saved himself with his vote / convincing someone else to vote for gary.
You start your sentence with "No", then copy exactly what I said. You weren't talking about the time when he was inactive and had no votes on him. You were talking about the time when he came back and had like 6 votes on his head. And he is supposed to convince someone else to vote for Gary. Cool. How, if I may ask?
Or looking beyond how, why? He had no idea what Gary's role was. Why should he try to get people to hang some other guy just to save his own head? This is a team game. Maybe Gary had a role which was as much valuable to the town, or more. How was he even supposed to make that judgment, with zero information?

Show me how he could actually convince people, then. Or rather, wasn't it already over when he came back? There was no way I'd be voting for Gary, so, did he even have a chance to survive with my vote going to you from the beginning?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You start your sentence with "No", then copy exactly what I said.
You never said that :oh

Well, he could had tried instead of bitching, what could he lose?. As I said in day 2, there were clearly 3 guys (+ kat who ended up changing her vote) in the thread besides him that could change their votes and didn't want him dead. If I wanted to stay alive (and didn't suspect Gary) I would have potentially 5 votes to help me. He could had lynched anyone in order to save himself. But of course, he surely didn't suspect nobody. Cool.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I did. Doesn't matter if you didn't comprehend that part, though.

We were in the thread for the entire phase almost, yet we had no idea what to do. He was MIA for most part and naturally, he didn't have a clear suspect.
And I just asked how he could have been more convincing with his words. He revealed his role and that was about what he could do. If anything, if he tried to survive the way you later did yourself, I'd probably have locked my vote on him, since I find such drama, tryhard stuff and demagogy inherently annoying. I'm surprised you can still find a saving grace for Town in that fail bandwagon by putting the blame on the victim himself. Those who started and pushed the bandwagon and those who didn't bother stopping it are at fault, before his lack of defense might be mentioned.
Anyways, enough is enough, I guess.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
If anything, if he tried to survive the way you later did yourself, I'd probably have locked my vote on him, since I find such drama, tryhard stuff and demagogy inherently annoying
Yet you helped me and voted against the guy I wanted.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,632
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Yet you helped me and voted against the guy I wanted.
Because it wasn't Day 1. We had a clue about what Josef's rule was (Bomb), and how weird he was playing it (refusing to be tested). So, we actually had a chance to express why not to vote for you. We had nothing of that sort on Day 1.
If niichan was in your shoes and did not fight back once he got votes on his head, then yeah, I'd agree, but the cases aren't one bit similar.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
...ok enough is enough :oh
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
:popcorn
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
We know you weren't
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
well these days its just normal :XD but who knows I might have been joking :heh
It's been normal for like 40-50 years. Anyway I think the actual game disucssion has pretty much ended, you know what to do mido!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top