Theme gets decided by host.
Everyone shut the fuck up pls.
Everyone shut the fuck up pls.
I'm really into KnB lately!we are two then
---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------
Feli what about a Kuroko theme?

seems like we are bothering the rest ... we can discuss kuroko somewhere elseI'm really into KnB lately!
I wanna be Nigo *--*
seems so...seems like we are bothering the rest ... we can discuss kuroko somewhere else![]()
come to my thread
I'll get 2 roles? sweet.GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.
01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Josef K.[/user]
04. [user]Xadyu[/user]
05. [user]Mazino[/user]
06. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
07. [user]Kat[/user]
08. [user]Farfalla[/user]
09. [user]digitaldude[/user]
10. [user]wizzard[/user]
11. [user]MidoBan[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user]
13. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
14. [user]Spectrum[/user]
15. [user]wizzard[/user]
16. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
Sign up.


probably me too.I won't be keeping up withspamHardy or whoever talks a lot as much as I did in the last game, but still in. Will be playing the lurker role.
wtf you got a hard on for him or something?Now all we need is Gary.![]()
Chill, this game will be different ^^I won't be keeping up withspamHardy or whoever talks a lot as much as I did in the last game, but still in. Will be playing the lurker role.
I'm not ok with it at all but wtvSo shall we try the post restriction thing this time? Whaddaya think?
I think it's a good ideia. i don't have that much time to keep reading spam ):So shall we try the post restriction thing this time? Whaddaya think?
or at least add some sign like "*" when its actually worth to read, that its game relative not avatars talking or some other shitsI think it's a good ideia. i don't have that much time to keep reading spam ):
