Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Theme gets decided by host.

Everyone shut the fuck up pls.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
we are two then :hmph

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Feli what about a Kuroko theme :zomg ?
I'm really into KnB lately! :zomg

I wanna be Nigo *--*

 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Seriously, stop.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Josef K.[/user]
04. [user]Xadyu[/user]
05. [user]Mazino[/user]
06. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
07. [user]Kat[/user]
08. [user]Farfalla[/user]
09. [user]digitaldude[/user]
10. [user]wizzard[/user]
11. [user]MidoBan[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user]
13. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
14. [user]Spectrum[/user]
15. [user]wizzard[/user]
16. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]

Sign up.
I'll get 2 roles? sweet. :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
can i play too...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
GAME 35
Starting sunday, 26-Jan.

01. [user]3c[/user]
02. [user]Hardy[/user]
03. [user]Josef K.[/user]
04. [user]Xadyu[/user]
05. [user]Mazino[/user]
06. [user]BBB Banana[/user]
07. [user]Kat[/user]
08. [user]Farfalla[/user]
09. [user]digitaldude[/user]
10. [user]wizzard[/user]
11. [user]MidoBan[/user]
12. [user]Imperium[/user]
13. [user]FaustXIII[/user]
14. [user]Spectrum[/user]
15. [user]naruto-niichan[/user]
16. [user]gnut[/user]

Sign up.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I won't be keeping up with spam Hardy or whoever talks a lot as much as I did in the last game, but still in. Will be playing the lurker role.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Now all we need is Gary. :zomg
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I won't be keeping up with spam Hardy or whoever talks a lot as much as I did in the last game, but still in. Will be playing the lurker role.
probably me too.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
So shall we try the post restriction thing this time? Whaddaya think?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I won't be keeping up with spam Hardy or whoever talks a lot as much as I did in the last game, but still in. Will be playing the lurker role.
Chill, this game will be different ^^

So shall we try the post restriction thing this time? Whaddaya think?
I'm not ok with it at all but wtv
 
Last edited:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
So shall we try the post restriction thing this time? Whaddaya think?
I think it's a good ideia. i don't have that much time to keep reading spam ):
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think it's a good ideia. i don't have that much time to keep reading spam ):
or at least add some sign like "*" when its actually worth to read, that its game relative not avatars talking or some other shits :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top