Bullshit. You could have posted way less and survived... A vast number of your posts are extremely short posts. Saying you HAD to post X to survive is false.
Basically what I said about the edit rule heavily influences the number of posts. You make a post and want to add content right after clicking post, and you need to make a whole new post for it. Odds are at least one new post by X player will be in between already, making you post twice when you really were just going to post one in theory. Then there's the "I post > refresh > oh a new post I reply some crap/relevant stuff to it > refresh > repeat". The latter is not really a wrong mentality, but not a formula for success either. It's a spammy mentality. In cases of very high tensity like the Josef vs Hardy case it was justified to some extent, but other than that? Nah. Even in that case you could have posted way less and instead multi-quoted posts to make less posts (that that it really matters as the quantity is the same from a reading perspective).