Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'll cry
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Bunch of unstable emotionally! :XD

Well, it's personal anyway. This kind of drama doesn't catch me. Some animes like Elfen lied can shock me, but not make me cry, I never cried watching anything btw.
Angel Beats and Kokoro Connect dramas are specially good for me.
 
Last edited:

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I cried watching Nagi no Asukara T.T
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I watched the first episode of Anohana... omg it's soooooooo sad :sad
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now I can say that you'll really cry in the end, if you're whimpering in the first episode. :p

Well, Kat, how things are going? When I talk to you on Facebook, I don't ask this, don't know why. XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now I can say that you'll really cry in the end, if you're whimpering in the first episode. :p

Well, Kat, how things are going? When I talk to you on Facebook, I don't ask this, don't know why. XD
I watched until episode 3 today, i'm really sad ): Menma-chan T.T
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I watched the first episode of Anohana... omg it's soooooooo sad :sad
It iiiis right? :pout but its awesomeeee

---------- Post added at 07:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

Now I can say that you'll really cry in the end, if you're whimpering in the first episode. :p

Well, Kat, how things are going? When I talk to you on Facebook, I don't ask this, don't know why. XD
I have been having hard weeks at school but just 3 more days and I will be free :zomg wbu?

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

I watched until episode 3 today, i'm really sad ): Menma-chan T.T
But the relationships are similar as I said ... :( complicated
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yeah, the relationships are pretty similar but Anohana is way more tragic than Nagi =/
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have been having hard weeks at school but just 3 more days and I will be free :zomg wbu?
You're going to vacation?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I understood you :p

although it's tragic, i'm loving watching Anohana... the art is superb e the plot is great =D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I understood you :p

although it's tragic, i'm loving watching Anohana... the art is superb e the plot is great =D
I knew you would like it :nod Everybody loves Anohana :x3 right ? :3
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Nah then the test period ends :p
Why the difficulty? I know that you are a good student and don't have any problem with your subjects.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why the difficulty? I know that you are a good student and don't have any problem with your subjects.
HA HA HA where did you find this info ? :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I knew you would like it :nod Everybody loves Anohana :x3 right ? :3
I can't be sure if everybody loves Anohana, but i really liked it haha :^_^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
HA HA HA where did you find this info ? :XD
I supposed that it was that way. :p
What are your worse grades? XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I can't be sure if everybody loves Anohana, but i really liked it haha :^_^
you have already finished it ? :gwah

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I supposed that it was that way. :p
What are your worse grades? XD
well :XD the system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell :XD my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade) :XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you have already finished it ? :gwah

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------



well :XD the system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell :XD my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade) :XD
No, i'm taking a break now, but tbh i'm at the ep 9... tears dropped from my eyes when they discovered that Menma is "alive" :sad
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
well :XD the system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell :XD my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade) :XD
It is not that bad then, you're a commoner. :derp
In your measure, I think I never got less than 2. I begin to get less than this in college. :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top