Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No, i'm taking a break now, but tbh i'm at the ep 9... tears dropped from my eyes when they discovered that Menma is "alive" :sad
You have just a few episodes left :gwah FINISH IT :arf

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

It is not that bad then, you're a commoner. :derp
In your measure, I think I never got less than 2. I begin to get less than this in college. :p
You nerd... I am not :3


Look my lovely city :blush

 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Why do I have the feeling that Jesus has been tampered with in photoshop?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why do I have the feeling that Jesus has been tampered with in photoshop?
Why do you have this feeling? This kind of photo from Rio is very common. It is original, no photoshop here.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You have just a few episodes left :gwah FINISH IT :arf

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------



You nerd... I am not :3


Look my lovely city :blush

I'll finish it today =D

Sooooooooooo beautiful the city where you live :O

My city is beautiful as well, but it has nothing special haha
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How many people live in your city? :^_^

My city:





 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
YOU BRAZILIANS ! FUCK YOU ! :yelling how dare you to post pics of your city here ?! You wanna make me feel bad ? :pout :crying
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
YOU BRAZILIANS ! FUCK YOU ! :yelling how dare you to post pics of your city here ?! You wanna make me feel bad ? :pout :crying
Why did you say that? I loved your city ):

My city has nothing special lol

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

PS. i live very near from the first pic, it's about 3 minutes by car. I love this park, but i went there only one time though lol
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
YOU BRAZILIANS ! FUCK YOU ! :yelling how dare you to post pics of your city here ?! You wanna make me feel bad ? :pout :crying
Same as Lipe. I liked your city. D:
We live in a bigger city, but there is no bad or good cities. Live in a big city has its problems, it is really stressful sometimes. I'd like to live in somewhere like your city anytime. :)
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You can see some building in the distance coming above the trees, that's my district.

But I couldn't find any good or beautiful pictures of my city or it's skyline, so then this.. xD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You can see some building in the distance coming above the trees, that's my district.

But I couldn't find any good or beautiful pictures of my city or it's skyline, so then this.. xD
i see... it's really hard to find good pics, it took me some time to find the pics i had posted here. haha
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i see... it's really hard to find good pics, it took me some time to find the pics i had posted here. haha
This is lack of tourist spot. :hee
São Paulo is just buildings and traffic jam. :teehee
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I live in Jundiaí, not São Paulo :teehee
Whatever, it is just some kilometers away from São Paulo.
I don't know about trafic jam, but the rest continues valid. :teehee
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Whatever, it is just some kilometers away from São Paulo.
I don't know about trafic jam, but the rest continues valid. :teehee
Don't be so jealous :mono

I just finished watching Anohana, it's soooooooo sad T.T I couldn't stop crying ):
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why so serious? lol

I'm just jkn :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top