- Joined
- Jul 21, 2008
- Messages
- 5,575
- Reaction score
- 599
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'll cry

Your opinion is irrelevantbut I meant that not just one person know that I was joking![]()



I watched until episode 3 today, i'm really sad ): Menma-chan T.TNow I can say that you'll really cry in the end, if you're whimpering in the first episode.
Well, Kat, how things are going? When I talk to you on Facebook, I don't ask this, don't know why. XD
It iiiis right?I watched the first episode of Anohana... omg it's soooooooo sad![]()
but its awesomeeeeI have been having hard weeks at school but just 3 more days and I will be freeNow I can say that you'll really cry in the end, if you're whimpering in the first episode.
Well, Kat, how things are going? When I talk to you on Facebook, I don't ask this, don't know why. XD
wbu?But the relationships are similar as I said ...I watched until episode 3 today, i'm really sad ): Menma-chan T.T
complicated
You're going to vacation?I have been having hard weeks at school but just 3 more days and I will be freewbu?
yeah ... what I meant was that a guy loves a girl which loves different guys and theseYeah, the relationships are pretty similar but Anohana is way more tragic than Nagi =/
Nah then the test period endsYou're going to vacation?


I knew you would like itI understood you
although it's tragic, i'm loving watching Anohana... the art is superb e the plot is great =D
Everybody loves Anohana
right ? :3
Why the difficulty? I know that you are a good student and don't have any problem with your subjects.Nah then the test period ends![]()
HA HA HA where did you find this info ?Why the difficulty? I know that you are a good student and don't have any problem with your subjects.

I can't be sure if everybody loves Anohana, but i really liked it hahaI knew you would like itEverybody loves Anohana
right ? :3

I supposed that it was that way.HA HA HA where did you find this info ?![]()

you have already finished it ?I can't be sure if everybody loves Anohana, but i really liked it haha![]()

wellI supposed that it was that way.
What are your worse grades? XD
the system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell
my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade) 
No, i'm taking a break now, but tbh i'm at the ep 9... tears dropped from my eyes when they discovered that Menma is "alive"you have already finished it ?
---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------
wellthe system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell
my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade)
![]()

It is not that bad then, you're a commoner.wellthe system here is different 1- the best, 5- the worst soooooo weeeeeeeeell
my final grades are not worse than 3 I got 3 just once in my life (as a final grade)
![]()

