Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My english is formal, so maybe it may sound more serious than expected. :hee

Did you really cry watching AnoHana? Be honest. XD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My english is formal, so maybe it may sound more serious than expected. :hee

Did you really cry watching AnoHana? Be honest. XD
I could say that i could care less about Rio but i was just joking :p

And i'm super serious! I cried from the part where Menma wrote the letters to her friends until the end. :sad
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
PS. i live very near from the first pic, it's about 3 minutes by car. I love this park, but i went there only one time though lol
Stop making me even more jealous :crying I love that paaaaaaark :(

About 250.000.
mine has around 40 000 :emocat


Fii-kun ! Dont tell me that Manaka died please :crying I cried so much watching last episodes :crying
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Stop making me even more jealous :crying I love that paaaaaaark :(



mine has around 40 000 :emocat


Fii-kun ! Dont tell me that Manaka died please :crying I cried so much watching last episodes :crying
This park is wonderful, it has an artificial waterfall, a solarium, some lakes, it's amazing! I'm shameless, it's next to me and i don't even go.

Really, only 40k? It's very small, just like the city where my gf lives.

I don't know if Manaka died, i really hope she didn't otherwise it will be really sad =/
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
SPOILERS! :yelling
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
This park is wonderful, it has an artificial waterfall, a solarium, some lakes, it's amazing! I'm shameless, it's next to me and i don't even go.

Really, only 40k? It's very small, just like the city where my gf lives.

I don't know if Manaka died, i really hope she didn't otherwise it will be really sad =/
Kaname-kuuuuuuuuuuun :zomg He came baaaaaaaaack my gooooooooooooooooooooooooood :zomg ... well it the opening she is lying there naked so she might live she might not who knows :( episodes always come out on thursday ? :/

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

SPOILERS! :yelling
You are watching it too Tomy-kun ? :x3
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kaname-kuuuuuuuuuuun :zomg He came baaaaaaaaack my gooooooooooooooooooooooooood :zomg ... well it the opening she is lying there naked so she might live she might not who knows :( episodes always come out on thursday ? :/

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------



You are watching it too Tomy-kun ? :x3
Yeah, every thursday.

Not anymore.. :nah
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm happy you guys are watching, i really love this anime :p
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
No, I didn't even start it, I don't even know what you guys are talking about..

BUT SPOILERS! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know what anime they are talking about, too. From AnoHana they changed for something quickly. :XD

Anime spoiler is all right for me, I get mad when it is manga spoiler. :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
No, I didn't even start it, I don't even know what you guys are talking about..

BUT SPOILERS! :arf
It's not a big spoiler :^_^

Give it a try.

I don't know what anime they are talking about, too. From AnoHana they changed for something quickly. :XD

Anime spoiler is all right for me, I get mad when it is manga spoiler. :p
We're talking about Nagi no Asukara. And it's an original work from P.A, so it hasn't manga to be spoiled lol
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I had no idea* it has a manga, but it's indeed an original work from P.A, the manga is the adaptation not the anime :)
 
Last edited:

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Strange, because the manga was released before. :hmm
Well, nevermind. Either way, in the moment I don't have time in my schudele to begin a new anime. Let's stay it to another time.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Spoilers are spoilers. They spoil something no matter what platform.

I don't like them in general.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Strange, because the manga was released before. :hmm
Well, nevermind. Either way, in the moment I don't have time in my schudele to begin a new anime. Let's stay it to another time.
Well, that's how it is haha

Put it in your "plan to watch" list, it is really good ^^

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Spoilers are spoilers. They spoil something no matter what platform.

I don't like them in general.
I love spoilers haha

I discovered MH while i was searching for Naruto spoilers :^_^
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
:gwah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, that's how it is haha

Put it in your "plan to watch" list, it is really good ^^
I don't have "Plan to Watch" list pratically. It has been stopped for more than a year, I don't pick something old to watch.
I am a manga fan, manga I read everyday and pick old ones, but anime I only watch those of the season and that's it.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Lipe has this bad side, but he is a good person in general. :^_^
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't have "Plan to Watch" list pratically. It has been stopped for more than a year, I don't pick something old to watch.
I am a manga fan, manga I read everyday and pick old ones, but anime I only watch those of the season and that's it.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------



Lipe has this bad side, but he is a good person in general. :^_^
Well, it's currently broadcasting, so Nagi is part of this season as well haha

And i'm a lovely person :hmph
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Spec's a he? :gwah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top