Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Wuuut this is baad.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Man.... I don't know what to say.... Got too drunk yesterday... all I can say is sorry. And I really liked my role this time :(

Am I permanently banned? :(
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
God dammit Bruno :crying
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Ban him until Brazil wins a world cup.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
He'll be banned for decades :3c
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I promise I'll never ask to play again unless I'm 100% committed.
That is if evil lets me play again :crying
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Yeah but, you know, like that commitment is taken by everyone as granted after the second time, because it's not news, third time is now the last time.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mafia Game 35 - The Curse of Bikini Bottom - Day 3

If I host BBB is allowed to play. And no spam restrictions for anybody :confetti

And hostkill for anyone who disses the host :teehee
 
Last edited:

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Damn man my first hostkill was like ages ago and was not something common back then. And my second host kill was because my grandmother was sick so I had to go visit her and had no internet.

This one is on me though. But oh well...
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Damn man my first hostkill was like ages ago and was not something common back then. And my second host kill was because my grandmother was sick so I had to go visit her and had no internet.

This one is on me though. But oh well...
I really don't care, I like your plays ^^
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What plays did you see in his 10 posts per game? :huh

BBB you said it yourself, the first one is on you, this one too (doesn't really matter if the 2nd one wasn't your fault). You knew before this game that you had 2 strikes, there's no need for a 4th one :/
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
What plays did you see in his 10 posts per game? :huh

BBB you said it yourself, the first one is on you, this one too (doesn't really matter if the 2nd one wasn't your fault). You knew before this game that you had 2 strikes, there's no need for a 4th one :/
I've played with him before also he wasn't as inactive as a mafia.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,100
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I've played with him before also he wasn't as inactive as a mafia.
Kinda hard for me to remember, since the only game where he was active and played with me was in Nov 2012 (and since then he's been hostkilled / barely posted).
 
Last edited:

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Kinda hard for me to remember, since the only game were he was active and played with me was in Nov 2012 (and since then he's been hostkilled / barely posted).
I get on his good side :teehee

---------- Post added January 29, 2014 at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was January 28, 2014 at 10:23 PM ----------

I was just about o ask why the phase is still not ending.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

haha I see why 3c claimed a hooker, 'cause he was one to the end :Haha
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
He was a hoe after all. :'(
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
He was a hoe after all. :'(
:Haha once a whore always a whore.


whoreness must be a state of mind rather than body.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

Everyone, send your PMs!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
And why exactly are you in such a hurry today, wizzard... getting on my balls.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
And why exactly are you in such a hurry today, wizzard... getting on my balls.
Hurry? Balls? have I overstepped some rule (again)?

I'm just eager to play... that's all... and your job as a host is not to kill that eagerness but to encourage it imho..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top