He's unreliable as fuck.







I really don't care, I like your plays ^^Damn man my first hostkill was like ages ago and was not something common back then. And my second host kill was because my grandmother was sick so I had to go visit her and had no internet.
This one is on me though. But oh well...

I've played with him before also he wasn't as inactive as a mafia.What plays did you see in his 10 posts per game?
BBB you said it yourself, the first one is on you, this one too (doesn't really matter if the 2nd one wasn't your fault). You knew before this game that you had 2 strikes, there's no need for a 4th one :/
Kinda hard for me to remember, since the only game where he was active and played with me was in Nov 2012 (and since then he's been hostkilled / barely posted).I've played with him before also he wasn't as inactive as a mafia.
I get on his good sideKinda hard for me to remember, since the only game were he was active and played with me was in Nov 2012 (and since then he's been hostkilled / barely posted).


He was a hoe after all. :'(
once a whore always a whore.
Hurry? Balls? have I overstepped some rule (again)?And why exactly are you in such a hurry today, wizzard... getting on my balls.