Re: 420
420
really scav...
420
really scav...



i'm not sure if he knows what it means...???Scav's a hipster so he be rocking that 420!!![]()


yeah, i miss good manwha. been ages i didnt read anything new and good. last one was black hazeDuude - you're rocking that older Yureka set. Nice !!!
lulz im not a hispter.Scav's a hipster so he be rocking that 420!!![]()
yh idk what it meani'm not sure if he knows what it means...???
even tho he is very hip....![]()

I have to agree but the female bands are just as bad to certain degree..my friend is obsessed with the male bands..for what ever reason..If I want something to look at, maybe I'll watch..still not my type..The female ones are more bearable, and I really don't know if that's because of certain preferences or not honestly...I swear
wut? who are you cursing like that?OMG> I would disowned you if I were your parents and I would definitely not claim you if you were a sibling..

How rude - well I was just going for the peoples reaction to hearing this whilst the mobile rang xDDD.its not epic at all xD
well not into hard rock. more into jason chen lately xDHow rude - well I was just going for the peoples reaction to hearing this whilst the mobile rang xDDD.
The other one is this ones benging lines.
Thoughts?
What do you think for a thread title of 421? :imsoboredatthemomentbro
it's better than alcohol and less dangerousDidn't know you were a ganja enthusiast, scav

yeah im in morocco atm, you can get the best quality of weed here. they call it Hashish here, you can get it everywhere lulz. i have a friend, he always have some on him so whenever we need some we just call him. thought i dont smoke a lot, just once in a while. generally the week end, friday. not addicted.^that's actually true hahah
do you guy get some quality weed over there? In Brazil or you plant and risks being put on jail for drug trafficking or you buy some pressed shit that you have no idea what they put on it.
Nah - just the few lines from the beginning. Picture a female voice singing 'pick up the phone, answer your text, etc'. I have that as the alternate ring tone.well not into hard rock. more into jason chen lately xD
I was talking about charlie's horrible ringtone..wut? who are you cursing like that?
LOL..I've never smoke weed but been around it..I had friend that was smoking nasty cigarettes at 12.. Yeah crazy but I've never been interested.. I haven't seen that person since I was thirteen but I had two other friends that smoked weed.. It kinda drift my friend and I apart. When we first met around 14..He had stopped smoking weed and we we're cool up until we we're sixteen years old. He starting smoking that stuff again, coming to school hi as fuck..he was HIII often..Starting hanging around certain people and acting like dick..I don't know what happen but he changed on me and we we're slowing drifting. apart.... I'm not blaming weed though..He just turned into an ass.yeah im in morocco atm, you can get the best quality of weed here. they call it Hashish here, you can get it everywhere lulz. i have a friend, he always have some on him so whenever we need some we just call him. thought i dont smoke a lot, just once in a while. generally the week end, friday. not addicted.
the funny thing about weed, lot of people are like "OMG you smoke weed", they don't know the vodka they drink everyday is worst for the health and that weed never killed anyone
