The graveyard

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

420

really scav...:rofl
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

Scav's a hipster so he be rocking that 420!! :nod
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

Scav's a hipster so he be rocking that 420!! :nod
i'm not sure if he knows what it means...???
even tho he is very hip....:lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

C'mon bro he lives in FL - he almost done everything by now. :nod
Whats illegal in most states were legal during his youth in FL.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

Duude - you're rocking that older Yureka set. Nice !!!
yeah, i miss good manwha. been ages i didnt read anything new and good. last one was black haze

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Scav's a hipster so he be rocking that 420!! :nod
lulz im not a hispter.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

i'm not sure if he knows what it means...???
even tho he is very hip....:lmao
yh idk what it mean :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

Dude check out my current mobiles ring tone.

 
Last edited by a moderator:

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

OMG> I would disowned you if I were your parents and I would definitely not claim you if you were a sibling..

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

The female ones are more bearable, and I really don't know if that's because of certain preferences or not honestly...I swear
I have to agree but the female bands are just as bad to certain degree..my friend is obsessed with the male bands..for what ever reason..If I want something to look at, maybe I'll watch..still not my type..
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

OMG> I would disowned you if I were your parents and I would definitely not claim you if you were a sibling..
wut? who are you cursing like that?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

Scav - doin't ignore my epic ring tone. :scry
Thoughts??
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

its not epic at all xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

its not epic at all xD
How rude - well I was just going for the peoples reaction to hearing this whilst the mobile rang xDDD.
The other one is this ones benging lines.


Thoughts?

What do you think for a thread title of 421? :imsoboredatthemomentbro
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: 420

Didn't know you were a ganja enthusiast, scav
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

How rude - well I was just going for the peoples reaction to hearing this whilst the mobile rang xDDD.
The other one is this ones benging lines.


Thoughts?

What do you think for a thread title of 421? :imsoboredatthemomentbro
well not into hard rock. more into jason chen lately xD

Didn't know you were a ganja enthusiast, scav
it's better than alcohol and less dangerous :3c
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: 420

^that's actually true hahah
do you guy get some quality weed over there? In Brazil or you plant and risks being put on jail for drug trafficking or you buy some pressed shit that you have no idea what they put on it.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: 420

^that's actually true hahah
do you guy get some quality weed over there? In Brazil or you plant and risks being put on jail for drug trafficking or you buy some pressed shit that you have no idea what they put on it.
yeah im in morocco atm, you can get the best quality of weed here. they call it Hashish here, you can get it everywhere lulz. i have a friend, he always have some on him so whenever we need some we just call him. thought i dont smoke a lot, just once in a while. generally the week end, friday. not addicted.

the funny thing about weed, lot of people are like "OMG you smoke weed", they don't know the vodka they drink everyday is worst for the health and that weed never killed anyone
 

TheMoa

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
3,380
Reaction score
2,195
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: 420

hashish here are kind of a marijuana resin... way more strong than a "normal" cannabis.

And I know, there's a lot of prejudice against it and alcohol is more social acceptable albeit doing more harm.
I blame Nixon hahah
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: 420

well not into hard rock. more into jason chen lately xD
Nah - just the few lines from the beginning. Picture a female voice singing 'pick up the phone, answer your text, etc'. I have that as the alternate ring tone.
Well - Jason is good choice, so can't blame ya there. There was this other dude named Sam something that also had a pretty good voice but I forgot his name. Are you familiar with someone by that name. Presuming I recalled it vaguely correctly lol.
 

liductan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
854
Reaction score
3,074
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: 420

wut? who are you cursing like that?
I was talking about charlie's horrible ringtone..

yeah im in morocco atm, you can get the best quality of weed here. they call it Hashish here, you can get it everywhere lulz. i have a friend, he always have some on him so whenever we need some we just call him. thought i dont smoke a lot, just once in a while. generally the week end, friday. not addicted.

the funny thing about weed, lot of people are like "OMG you smoke weed", they don't know the vodka they drink everyday is worst for the health and that weed never killed anyone
LOL..I've never smoke weed but been around it..I had friend that was smoking nasty cigarettes at 12.. Yeah crazy but I've never been interested.. I haven't seen that person since I was thirteen but I had two other friends that smoked weed.. It kinda drift my friend and I apart. When we first met around 14..He had stopped smoking weed and we we're cool up until we we're sixteen years old. He starting smoking that stuff again, coming to school hi as fuck..he was HIII often..Starting hanging around certain people and acting like dick..I don't know what happen but he changed on me and we we're slowing drifting. apart.... I'm not blaming weed though..He just turned into an ass.

I can't say I was never interested..There was this one time, I was like 16..My best friend called me on Sunday after church...She sounded a little different. Told me she been smoking week with her cousin and I was somewhat jealous..I kept thinking about it..Matter fact all week..So, I had a chat with my cousin..He told me to stay away from it cuz he did a lot of crazy shit while he was HII..So, I did..but if I ever change my mind..My brother in law (who I live with) smokes weed can share..

I don't know why people go OMG you smoke still..when weed is medically legalized in 20 states and legalized in two sates for recreational uses ..like people are actually using it for medical purposes..Give me a break. It's not a surprise anymore over here..

it's like this
You got some weed or grass..
nah but my hommie does..aight, holla at me, get me some of that..or I'll come over and
we can chill..

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

just realize something why am I writing long paragraphs...I don't like it..let me go back to one sentences..This is ridiculous.. I'm saying too much lol
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: 420

It's been so long since i have posted on your thread ... spam :allthe
 
Top