Not in English, but it was scanlated in Chinese. o/Question: Was the Stealth Symphony one shot ever scanlated? Even a RAW would be fine( Cant seem to find anything on my own).
Not in English, but it was scanlated in Chinese. o/Question: Was the Stealth Symphony one shot ever scanlated? Even a RAW would be fine( Cant seem to find anything on my own).
Do you have a link to it?Not in English, but it was scanlated in Chinese. o/

I'll PM you.Do you have a link to it?
Nevermind, I actually just found the raw for Stealth Symphony.Question: Was the Stealth Symphony one shot ever scanlated? Even a RAW would be fine( Cant seem to find anything on my own).
An invisible man, flying hammerheads, an elf cosplaying as Harribel and a girl that bleeds coins.Okay....
When I read the one shot, it kind of remind me Rental Magica.An invisible man, flying hammerheads, an elf cosplaying as Harribel and a girl that bleeds coins.Okay....
Are they in some MMO shit like Sword Art Online? I mean thats the only explanation for all this things match together.When I read the one shot, it kind of remind me Rental Magica.
Nope, it is completely differet genre.Are they in some MMO shit like Sword Art Online? I mean thats the only explanation for all this things match together.
So all those characters are real? Ninjas,elfs, Invisible dragons, little demons and flying fucking hammerheads?Plus some ranking shit going on?Nope, it is completely differet genre.
Are you talking about if Rental Magica shares all of those criterias?So all those characters are real? Ninjas,elfs, Invisible dragons, little demons and flying fucking hammerheads?Plus some ranking shit going on?
Ummm... No I was talking to you about the Stealth Symphony one shot. Im assuming you looked over the RAW and was wondering what the hell was happening so I asked you to see if you knew.Are you talking about if Rental Magica shares all of those criterias?
Basically, the girl went to the bodyguard company to ask to protect her from assasin, but it turned out that the girl was a vmpire (working with the assasin) and she was actually fooling the bodyguard to steal his power. But, it turned out that the assasin was hired under different group in order to kill the girl, but the bodyguard protect the girl from the group. At the end, the girl decides to go work under the bodyguard company.Ummm... No I was talking to you about the Stealth Symphony one shot. Im assuming you looked over the RAW and was wondering what the hell was happening so I asked you to see if you knew.
So what would you say is the genre of this series?Basically, the girl went to the bodyguard company to ask to protect her from assasin, but it turned out that the girl was a vmpire (working with the assasin) and she was actually fooling the bodyguard to steal his power. But, it turned out that the assasin was hired under different group in order to kill the girl, but the bodyguard protect the girl from the group. At the end, the girl decides to go work under the bodyguard company.
That's a brief summary for the one shot.
It'll be a typical fantasy/action series; but, depends on the story, it can also have adventure.So what would you say is the genre of this series?