Re: Rank the Shichibukai
Mihawk: This is mostly going off of hype seeing as how we've no seen much, but I'm of the opinion he's in the same class as the Yonkou and Admirals. I'm not sure how he feels about most of them seeing as he hasn't interacted with any, but judging from his history with Shanks and the many parallels Oda has shown between them, I think that's what it is building up to.
Donquixote: He has dominated this entire arc in terms of both power and influence. He hasn't shown any fear towards the Admirals, brushing of Aokiji's ice and going as far as to threaten Fujitora, but he is quite afraid of Kaido and it's been said multiple times that he would get stomped if they were to ever face off. I'm curious if he feels the same about the other Yonkou though. If he doesn't, then I would like to assume he is also somewhat near Yonkou levels. Also he has Conqueror's haki which is quite awesome to have.
Kuma: His Devil Fruit alone makes him a force to be reckoned with and if we add his cybernetics to the equation, he is nearly unstoppable. I'm sure he has plenty of other tricks to reveal in the near future.
Boa: She shares the same rank as Kuma, although she is fourth on the list. Conqueror's haki, an entire island/crew of fighters, a very effective and powerful fruit, and her beauty, which itself is a very effective tool. I'd say she has plenty of potential and the tools to become a Yonkou if she wasn't a Shichibukai.
Blackbeard: Very strong body. Even stronger fruit abilities. Stupid as hell and would have been dead had it not been for the help of other people. Seriously though, he is lucky to have made it as far as he has.
The next 3 share the same rank.
Crocoboy: Incredible mastery over his abilities. Great amount of experience and intellect. Pretty much killed Luffy every time, including the third. Luffy lucked up on the antidote. The only thing missing is a demonstration of Haki. Unfortunately, like Ace, he was introduced before the concept was really pushed, giving him quite the handicap down the line. Clashed with Mihawk and Donquixote and actually talked down to them.
Jinbe: Incredible mastery of Fishman Karate. Has a great amount of experience. He doesn't fear the Admiral's either and was able to take a blow from Akainu and continue to fight. In the water, he could be up there with Boa.
Law: Incredible mastery of his abilities, though, unlike the last two, he lacks the experience. He makes up for it with his cunning and guile. His is also quite adept with haki, managing to overpower Vergo, who, thus far, is the most skilled haki user we've seen.
Moriah: Great ability with tons of potential. Unfortunately his mind and his body have long since degraded. He was obviously powerful enough to "rival" Kaido at one point in time (so it was said anyway), meaning that he lost a ton of power over the years. And he too is a casualty of the pre-haki days. I'm curious to see if he shaped up over the last two years.
Buggy: Do I really need to say anything?