- Joined
- Mar 5, 2012
- Messages
- 4,545
- Reaction score
- 1,195
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Rank the Shichibukai
With Enel, Luffy was uniquely suited to take him on. Croc's weakness is something anyone can easily take advantage of. I don't think anyone would suggest that Luffy at the level he was when he defeated Croc would've stood a chance against Moriah. When Luffy first met up with Moriah, Moriah didn't even bother to take him on, he just let his shadow handle him, and that was multiple arcs after facing Crocodile. Croc was easily the weakest of the original Shichibukai, even with his logia. I expect him to be vastly improved upon his appearance, but I expect the same from Moriah with him returning to the pirate he once was.Dont underestimate the power of "negating elements". Eneru would have been worth 500 mio berry +x but still was defeated by his "natural opponent" ruffy. Same goes for ruffys fight against croc, taking the circumstances. So like i said in my first post, ruffys fight against crocodile cant be taken as a real measure...at least thats what iam guessing for further developement