Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
YOU'RE A FUCKING BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you :bow

---------- Post added January 30, 2014 at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was January 29, 2014 at 01:35 AM ----------

I'm just gonna laugh and gloat how stupid everything was.

Evil, this has probably been the worst game I've participated in so far xD (even the one I got HKed by DD was better)

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Lets take a note and not host games so close together, the quality has been degrading rapidly.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Well, I don't really know what exactly your problem has been, has I haven't been following the discussions. I have the feeling you are the only one that feels this way, or am I wrong?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Well, I don't really know what exactly your problem has been, has I haven't been following the discussions. I have the feeling you are the only one that feels this way, or am I wrong?
me neither, sorry for complaining :comfort you're probably right.

It's probably the manga I'm reading, clouding my judgment.


and the hateful show that was the theme this time.
 
Last edited:

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
MAFIA GAME 36 SIGN UP

HOSTS: EVIL3YE AND JOSEF K.



Game starts: Sometime next week between February 3rd and 9th
 

MidoBan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
28
Reaction score
358
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Another new host huh? Josef got tired of playing! Well I dunno about me playing yet.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Game 36 SINGUP​

1. [user]MidoBan[/user]

Host : me​
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Im in !
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Every single game a new host? sigh.
the last game didnt have a new host :oh

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Wait Im not in ... I dunno what will be next week ... so far Im not in
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Dafuq, Josef posted a sign up right above =/ He ditched?
dunno, they were just faster.
the last game didnt have a new host :oh

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Wait Im not in ... I dunno what will be next week ... so far Im not in
nya :<
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
well let evil and josef host since they have an arrangement alrdy it seems.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
well let evil and josef host since they have an arrangement alrdy it seems.
We will certainly not.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, I PMed Evil.^^ He agreed to help me, I can not host after next week since university will be starting turbo ... so if you want wizzard you can host the next one?
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yes, I PMed Evil.^^ He agreed to help me, I can not host after next week since university will be starting turbo ... so if you want wizzard you can host the next one?
I wanna participate in the next game but not to play, that's why hosting is the only alternative.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanna participate in the next game but not to play, that's why hosting is the only alternative.
Yeah it's ok ... if you want you can host the game after mine? Since I cannot host after that for a long time and I want to try it out.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top