- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
by not being so stuck upAnd how would I do that?

by not being so stuck upAnd how would I do that?

Thank youYOU'RE A FUCKING BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!

me neither, sorry for complainingWell, I don't really know what exactly your problem has been, has I haven't been following the discussions. I have the feeling you are the only one that feels this way, or am I wrong?
you're probably right.
Im inMAFIA GAME 36 SIGN UP
HOSTS: EVIL3YE AND JOSEF K.
Game starts: Sometime next week between February 3rd and 9th
Dafuq, Josef posted a sign up right above =/ He ditched?Game 36 SINGUP
1. [user]MidoBan[/user]
Host : me
the last game didnt have a new hostEvery single game a new host? sigh.

dunno, they were just faster.Dafuq, Josef posted a sign up right above =/ He ditched?
nya :<the last game didnt have a new host
---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------
Wait Im not in ... I dunno what will be next week ... so far Im not in
We will certainly not.well let evil and josef host since they have an arrangement alrdy it seems.
I wanna participate in the next game but not to play, that's why hosting is the only alternative.Yes, I PMed Evil.^^ He agreed to help me, I can not host after next week since university will be starting turbo ... so if you want wizzard you can host the next one?
huh?We will certainly not.
Yeah it's ok ... if you want you can host the game after mine? Since I cannot host after that for a long time and I want to try it out.^^I wanna participate in the next game but not to play, that's why hosting is the only alternative.