Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
FOFINHO! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat, you watched SAO, right?
There will be a second season this year. It will be more action and less romance but it is worth of watch. :nod

I remembered to tell you while I was seeing an Asuna's figure. :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I downloaded SAO OVA but i haven't watched it yet...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well fofo is cute no ? and I knew that when you add "nho" its like "little" :XD

I know about Sao btw I will watch :nod
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you're good in portuguese lol

congratz
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I downloaded SAO OVA but i haven't watched it yet...
SAO Special Episode was nice, you should watch as soon as possible. :D

Well fofo is cute no ? and I knew that when you add "nho" its like "little" :XD

I know about Sao btw I will watch :nod
Yes, "fofinho" is the diminutive of "fofo". They're making a ruckus for nothing, ignore them.

Good. I will keep you up to date. :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yes, "fofinho" is the diminutive of "fofo". They're making a ruckus for nothing, ignore them.

Good. I will keep you up to date. :nod
Yes please tell me when its out :zomg

OMG OMG OMG FII-KUN ITS THURSDAY! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
you're good in portuguese lol

congratz
Quando ela entender a diferença entre oração principal e subordinada, VTD, VTI e VI, ela pode ser considerada boa em Português.

Or when she understand what I write above. :3c
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
i want to watch it but everytime i try to watch, i feel too lazy haha

it's just like a curse.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yes please tell me when its out :zomg

OMG OMG OMG FII-KUN ITS THURSDAY! :arf
Don't remember me that it is thursday already. My vacations are almost ending. :crying
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yes please tell me when its out :zomg

OMG OMG OMG FII-KUN ITS THURSDAY! :arf
I KNOW! Today when i woke up my internet was offline, i was sooooooo pissed but i called the internet provider and they fixed it *-* hahaha

Quando ela entender a diferença entre oração principal e subordinada, VTD, VTI e VI, ela pode ser considerada boa em Português.

Or when she understand what I write above. :3c
Aí ela será ótima, mesmo nativos da língua não sabem o que isso significa kkkkkkkkkk

Principalmente Orações subordinadas, objetivas, predicativa, apositiva, completiva nominal...

rofl
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I KNOW! Today when i woke up my internet was offline, i was sooooooo pissed but i called the internet provider and they fixed it *-* hahaha
but you havent watched it yet right ? :o

AND STOP THE DEVIL's LANGUAGE ! OR I WILL START SPEAKING SLOVAK!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Aí ela será ótima, mesmo nativos da língua não sabem o que isso significa kkkkkkkkkk

Principalmente Orações subordinadas, objetivas, predicativa, apositiva, completiva nominal...

rofl
Pois é, e olha que nem falei em crase. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Vamos parar, se não ela vai ficar com raiva. :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I HATE YOU !
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
AND STOP THE DEVIL's LANGUAGE ! OR I WILL START SPEAKING SLOVAK!
It is not needed, I already told Lipe to stop. XD

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

I HATE YOU !
But..But..But... :gwah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It is not needed, I already told Lipe to stop. XD

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------



But..But..But... :gwah
Now translate everything you said!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Now translate everything you said!
No, this is boring. The mystery leaves everything more interesting. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
but you havent watched it yet right ? :o

AND STOP THE DEVIL's LANGUAGE ! OR I WILL START SPEAKING SLOVAK!
I haven't yet and you, you already watched it?

Portuguese is the heaven's language lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top