FOFINHO! 





SAO Special Episode was nice, you should watch as soon as possible.I downloaded SAO OVA but i haven't watched it yet...

Yes, "fofinho" is the diminutive of "fofo". They're making a ruckus for nothing, ignore them.Well fofo is cute no ? and I knew that when you add "nho" its like "little"![]()
I know about Sao btw I will watch![]()

Yes please tell me when its outYes, "fofinho" is the diminutive of "fofo". They're making a ruckus for nothing, ignore them.
Good. I will keep you up to date.![]()


Quando ela entender a diferença entre oração principal e subordinada, VTD, VTI e VI, ela pode ser considerada boa em Português.you're good in portuguese lol
congratz

Don't remember me that it is thursday already. My vacations are almost ending.Yes please tell me when its out
OMG OMG OMG FII-KUN ITS THURSDAY!![]()

I KNOW! Today when i woke up my internet was offline, i was sooooooo pissed but i called the internet provider and they fixed it *-* hahahaYes please tell me when its out
OMG OMG OMG FII-KUN ITS THURSDAY!![]()
Aí ela será ótima, mesmo nativos da língua não sabem o que isso significa kkkkkkkkkkQuando ela entender a diferença entre oração principal e subordinada, VTD, VTI e VI, ela pode ser considerada boa em Português.
Or when she understand what I write above.![]()
but you havent watched it yet right ?I KNOW! Today when i woke up my internet was offline, i was sooooooo pissed but i called the internet provider and they fixed it *-* hahaha
Pois é, e olha que nem falei em crase. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkAí ela será ótima, mesmo nativos da língua não sabem o que isso significa kkkkkkkkkk
Principalmente Orações subordinadas, objetivas, predicativa, apositiva, completiva nominal...
rofl

It is not needed, I already told Lipe to stop. XDAND STOP THE DEVIL's LANGUAGE ! OR I WILL START SPEAKING SLOVAK!
But..But..But...I HATE YOU !

Now translate everything you said!It is not needed, I already told Lipe to stop. XD
---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------
But..But..But...![]()
No, this is boring. The mystery leaves everything more interesting.Now translate everything you said!

I will ask my friend to translate it !No, this is boring. The mystery leaves everything more interesting.![]()

Go ahead!I will ask my friend to translate it !![]()

I haven't yet and you, you already watched it?but you havent watched it yet right ?![]()
AND STOP THE DEVIL's LANGUAGE ! OR I WILL START SPEAKING SLOVAK!