nah Im planning to do it soon thoughI haven't yet and you, you already watched it?
Portuguese is the heaven's language lol
I cant wait to see ehh what was his name again 
nah Im planning to do it soon thoughI haven't yet and you, you already watched it?
Portuguese is the heaven's language lol
I cant wait to see ehh what was his name again 
Yeah Kaname-kunKaname?
I'd rather to watch it in portuguese but sometimes i watch it in english and rewatch in portuguese later cuz it's released in english earlier than in pt.
Im used to eng sub ... back then I just watched in czech but not eng is betterI like to watch animes with eng sub too, but sometimes i watch them with pt sub when i like the subber.
BTW WINTER OLYMPICS GAMES IN RUSSIA STARTS IN ONE WEEK ... YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR SVK !!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA BE THE CHAMPIONS IN ICE HOCKEY THIS YEAR 
Don't copy mah big letters!I HATE YOU !

ok ok i'll cheer for svkIm used to eng sub ... back then I just watched in czech but not eng is betterBTW WINTER OLYMPICS GAMES IN RUSSIA STARTS IN ONE WEEK ... YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR SVK !!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA BE THE CHAMPIONS IN ICE HOCKEY THIS YEAR
![]()

I report you for assisting enemy team!!!!Don't copy mah big letters!![]()

I have just finished tooo *-* Kaname-kun + Sayu-chan *--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE LET THEM BE TOGEHTER T_Ti've just watched Nagi... it was greeeeat!
i'm looking forward to watch the next episode...
Shioshishio *------*
why you never listen to me ? T_TI fell asleep, but I still would have voted wizzard. :/
I hope they find Manaka T.T

Well yeahThe last Mafia Game was the worst game ever.
we fucked up :/
for god's sake... she can't be dead!
But she actually should be dead :/ anyways lets talk about something fofinho like Kaname + Sayuuuuuuuuuuu <33333333
nooooooooooo, she's just sleeping T.T
And i don't like Sayu very much, she is a little annoying, but i don't like the idea Kaname + Chisaki so it has to be Kaname + Sayu and Chisaki + Tsumugu plus Hikari + Manaka <333333 haha
what about her ?Lol, sorry, I did not have the heart to make such a hard decision.why you never listen to me ? T_T
---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------
I hope so toooooo T_T and I hope she wont be dead
Well yeahwe fucked up :/

next time, listen to me dammitLol, sorry, I did not have the heart to make such a hard decision.![]()


Ur post is spam!Spaaaam![]()

Yes I would be happy if it was = Kaname + Sayu, Hikari + Manaka, Chii-chan +Tsumugu but but but Miuna-chanwhat about her ?