Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I haven't yet and you, you already watched it?

Portuguese is the heaven's language lol
nah Im planning to do it soon though :nod I cant wait to see ehh what was his name again :hmm
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kaname?

I'd rather to watch it in portuguese but sometimes i watch it in english and rewatch in portuguese later cuz it's released in english earlier than in pt.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Kaname?

I'd rather to watch it in portuguese but sometimes i watch it in english and rewatch in portuguese later cuz it's released in english earlier than in pt.
Yeah Kaname-kun :zomg
I always watch it with eng sub ... there are no slovak ones and I dont feel like watching it in czech xD
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I like to watch animes with eng sub too, but sometimes i watch them with pt sub when i like the subber.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I like to watch animes with eng sub too, but sometimes i watch them with pt sub when i like the subber.
Im used to eng sub ... back then I just watched in czech but not eng is better :nod BTW WINTER OLYMPICS GAMES IN RUSSIA STARTS IN ONE WEEK ... YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR SVK !!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA BE THE CHAMPIONS IN ICE HOCKEY THIS YEAR :arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im used to eng sub ... back then I just watched in czech but not eng is better :nod BTW WINTER OLYMPICS GAMES IN RUSSIA STARTS IN ONE WEEK ... YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR SVK !!!!!!!!! WE GOTTA BE THE CHAMPIONS IN ICE HOCKEY THIS YEAR :arf
ok ok i'll cheer for svk :^_^

A brazilian skier who would participate in this games had an accident while training this week and she is hopitalized and quadriplegic now ):

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

i've just watched Nagi... it was greeeeat!

i'm looking forward to watch the next episode...

Shioshishio *------*
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Don't copy mah big letters! :arf
I report you for assisting enemy team!!!! :arf

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

i've just watched Nagi... it was greeeeat!

i'm looking forward to watch the next episode...

Shioshishio *------*
I have just finished tooo *-* Kaname-kun + Sayu-chan *--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE LET THEM BE TOGEHTER T_T
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I fell asleep, but I still would have voted wizzard. :/
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I hope they find Manaka T.T

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

The last Mafia Game was the worst game ever.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
for god's sake... she can't be dead!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
for god's sake... she can't be dead!
But she actually should be dead :/ anyways lets talk about something fofinho like Kaname + Sayuuuuuuuuuuu <33333333
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But she actually should be dead :/ anyways lets talk about something fofinho like Kaname + Sayuuuuuuuuuuu <33333333
nooooooooooo, she's just sleeping T.T

And i don't like Sayu very much, she is a little annoying, but i don't like the idea Kaname + Chisaki so it has to be Kaname + Sayu and Chisaki + Tsumugu plus Hikari + Manaka <333333 haha
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
nooooooooooo, she's just sleeping T.T

And i don't like Sayu very much, she is a little annoying, but i don't like the idea Kaname + Chisaki so it has to be Kaname + Sayu and Chisaki + Tsumugu plus Hikari + Manaka <333333 haha
Yes I would be happy if it was = Kaname + Sayu, Hikari + Manaka, Chii-chan +Tsumugu but but but Miuna-chan :( what about her ?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
why you never listen to me ? T_T

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------



I hope so toooooo T_T and I hope she wont be dead :(



Well yeah :XD we fucked up :/
Lol, sorry, I did not have the heart to make such a hard decision. :D
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Spaaaam :yelling
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Yes I would be happy if it was = Kaname + Sayu, Hikari + Manaka, Chii-chan +Tsumugu but but but Miuna-chan :( what about her ?
I fell sorry for Miuna but she'll find her love for sure... it could be even that kid from her school, seems like he really likes her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top