- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I knowUr post is spam!![]()

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------
Isn't it cute

I knowUr post is spam!![]()


I'll do my best ..next time, listen to me dammit![]()

Josef was mafia, by heart :lolI thought you were mafia, Kat...
I know who you like not what - heheYou dont know what I likeor do you ?
![]()
I CUT MY HAIR YESTERDAY T_T I DONT HAVE HAIR NOW T_________________________T
.
Girls don't cut they trim, ahem ahem.I even don't know what Charlie likes regarding anime and manga, or don't remember. XD
If he is not used to watch series like Nisekoi, he doesn't know what you like, indeed.
Just listen to me!I'll do my best ..![]()
wat?I thought you were mafia, Kat...
Why?
you don trust me ?
Where is the pic, lulu ?katarina.run from that forest.run.
hurry up"1sec"


Lipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always.wat?Why?
you don trust me ?
![]()

DO it or I wont believe you went to Bratislava!idk my internet is being simple jack today
Well you cant trust anybody in mafia gameLipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always.![]()
right?

I have to study cisco, nobody asked me if I wanted to ... I just have to .... and I hate it for me that class its called MH/FacebookIf you studied computer network, you wouldn't badmouth CISCO.![]()

I didn't, but you didn't trust me either and you killed me!wat?Why?
you don trust me ?
![]()

That's true, i couldn't trust youLipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always.
South Korea has the best internet around the world, lawlett-kun uses S. Korea flag for fun, I guess.

Heresy!I have to study cisco, nobody asked me if I wanted to ... I just have to .... and I hate it for me that class its called MH/Facebook![]()
