Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ur post is spam! :yelling
I know :arf

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

Isn't it cute :wtf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I thought you were mafia, Kat...
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
You dont know what I like :hmph or do you ? :derp

I CUT MY HAIR YESTERDAY T_T I DONT HAVE HAIR NOW T_________________________T
I know who you like not what - hehe :hurr.
As to what you like ofc - I know this too; You will like the things I say. :oh


How much did you cut - ?

I even don't know what Charlie likes regarding anime and manga, or don't remember. XD
If he is not used to watch series like Nisekoi, he doesn't know what you like, indeed.
Girls don't cut they trim, ahem ahem.
I like the Nisekoi one in terms anime its pretty good for episode 1, havent watched more than this.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
That's a long second.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Now its officially 2 second - :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wat? :gwah Why? :emocat you don trust me ? :(
Lipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always. :gwah

South Korea has the best internet around the world, lawlett-kun uses S. Korea flag for fun, I guess.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
idk my internet is being simple jack today
DO it or I wont believe you went to Bratislava!

Lipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always. :gwah
Well you cant trust anybody in mafia game :XD right?


FUCK CISCO !!!!
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you studied computer network, you wouldn't badmouth CISCO. :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
If you studied computer network, you wouldn't badmouth CISCO. :nah
I have to study cisco, nobody asked me if I wanted to ... I just have to .... and I hate it for me that class its called MH/Facebook :p
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
wat? :gwah Why? :emocat you don trust me ? :(
I didn't, but you didn't trust me either and you killed me! :-_-

Lipe doesn't trust of anyone. You don't remeber the last game with me? He voted to me on the first day and I was telling the truth always. :gwah

South Korea has the best internet around the world, lawlett-kun uses S. Korea flag for fun, I guess.
That's true, i couldn't trust you :p
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have to study cisco, nobody asked me if I wanted to ... I just have to .... and I hate it for me that class its called MH/Facebook :p
Heresy! :yelling
You have MH and Facebook because of Cisco. Most of the equipements which controles internet worldwide was made by Cisco.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top