That's not Peyton's fault.I'm actually in the same situation, though for different reasons.
It's been such a long time since I didn't have much of an interest in the outcome of a super bowl, but this time I really don't. In the past I've had the Raven's to root against, my beloved Steelers to root for, or the Pat's to root against. And even though I like to root for defense Sherman is trying so hard to be the WWE style foil that it's hard to go with rooting for them. The natural thing is to fall into rooting for Manning, I guess. But he's is like the embodiment of every increasingly pass friendly league that I don't like, so i can't go with that either.
So I'm neutral to the outcome, I guess.
And I don't care if you're a Patriots fan or not, Frosty, I don't see how you can root against Manning. It isn't like Manning has a habit of beating the Patriots or anything...
That game was interesting because of how badly the Cardinals got bent over and screwed by the refereesThe last SB I had so little interest in was the Steelers narrowly edging Kurt Warner's Cardinals. It was a good game, but I didn't care about the outcome either way.

Oh look, Terry McAulay is the head referee in this Super Bowl this year...hope it's without incident




