Maar ik heb je zoveel scheldwoorden geleerd?!Not much; Hallo & Hoi.

Maar ik heb je zoveel scheldwoorden geleerd?!Not much; Hallo & Hoi.

lolMaar ik heb je zoveel scheldwoorden geleerd?!![]()
Dat moet je via de vertaler hebben gedaan, zo goed is je Nederlands ook alweer niet.lol
Wil je dat even opschrijven alsjeblieft?


Duizendmaal dank; heb je een extra sigaret?Dat moet je via de vertaler hebben gedaan, zo goed is je Nederlands ook alweer niet.![]()
Pfft - Spanish speaker, PlzSTOP THAT LANGUAGE! Its too similar to German and german sounds like you are cursing somebody !![]()

Who said that ?!....
Well its upto Tom. He's da boss today.

I'm pretty sure it was Leo and Spec.Who said that ?!![]()

Niemand zegt duizendmaal dank, is je vertaalboek van 1960 ofzo?Duizendmaal dank; heb je een extra sigaret?

I agree, although I wouldn't have the courage to say it in front of niichan and Sky-senpai.STOP THAT LANGUAGE! Its too similar to German and german sounds like you are cursing somebody !![]()

Lol HardyCharlie do you know some Spanish too?
Josef you've been lurking this thread for hours now, this isn't mafia game![]()


are you scared?I agree, although I wouldn't have the courage to say it in front of niichan and Sky-senpai.![]()
thats how a 19yo guy acts ?! I wouldnt be scared

STOP THAT LANGUAGE! Its too similar to German and german sounds like you are cursing somebody !![]()
Ich kann auch Deutsch gehn sprechen?I agree, although I wouldn't have the courage to say it in front of niichan and Sky-senpai.![]()
No, it is just figurative. I meant that I don't want to say it in front of them.are you scared?thats how a 19yo guy acts ?! I wouldnt be scared
![]()
![]()
good LeoNo, it is just figurative. I meant that I don't want to say it in front of them.


