Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm saying that Kuroko is unreal, something that is obvious for everybody, and you guys are saying that it is not. Am I the unreasonable here? lol

If I'm crazy, go see MAL reviews. Each page has at least one person pointing it. There are many opinions about that, it is good for some people, and bad of another ones, but no one deny it. lol

Again, am I he unreasonable? lol
You are :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Besides, there's three of us (including Hardy and you) who don't even read the manga, we're just discussing the perfectly realistic pass in the picture you posted.

Not the entire manga.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Okay then, I give up.
The doctor said to not contradict. :derp
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Just like Xad said, it's exaggerated, don't be unreasonable, Leo ):

PS. i'm addicted now :teehee
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Speaking about unrealistic, shall we talk about your beloved Nisekoi too?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Speaking about unrealistic, shall we talk about your beloved Nisekoi too?
I know that Nisekoi is a bit unreal. The discuss was about if it was unreal or not, not if it is good or not.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Speaking about unrealistic, shall we talk about your beloved Nisekoi too?
I tried to not mention that here, but yeah, let's talk about high schoolers with guns jumping from the top of buildings and other stuff.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

I know that Nisekoi is a bit unreal. The discuss was about if it was unreal or not, not if it is good or not.
A BIT

A BIT

ROFL
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Post #1349 of this thread
Leoat12 said:
When it comes to sports manga, I'm very strict, it has to be as real as possible.
Nisekoi doesn't enter in the discussion.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Ok, Leo
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Why are you strict with sports mangas and not the rest though? It's not like you're a hardcore sports follower nor anything like that.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Why are you strict with sports mangas and not the rest though? It's not like you're a hardcore sports follower nor anything like that.
It's a matter of taste. I could explain the reasons, but you understand is unlikely.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
P-peace? :worrybunny
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's a matter of taste. I could explain the reasons, but you understand is unlikely.
I can understand this sentence, so I guess I could try ^^
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well, I think that sports are rules very well defined and they must be followed, it also defines very well what is impossible or not. I like to see the sports the way it is, to know more about a sport that I already know about or to know a new sport, unreal things disrupt this experience of mine.
I like to see the real training, the real struggle inside the court and so on. That's what we want to see in a manga, since we don't know what players think in the court, at least not normally. We want to feel part of the game.


We are scaring Kat, she is not used to debates likes this. XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Fodasu! or wtv :arf
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
"caralho"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top