Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's bs :emocat
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not really, I post in the BBall thread now and then, and I check the threads where I post often :oh
I was kidding ^^

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Let's show him! hahaha
I caaaaaaaaant wait to thursday btw! :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
It's too late now :crying
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was kidding ^^

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------



I caaaaaaaaant wait to thursday btw! :arf
Neither can I, I thought of it right after I watched the last epi lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Leo.. :nah
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Kat doesn't have the experience needed to discuss with me about manga. Lipe is still alone. :3c
It's clear that it is unreal, many people complain about it. Well, I don't read it anyway. If you guys like it, good. :p

 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Are you guys still talking about Kuroko? :bored
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
There's a lot of unrealistic stuff in Kuroko, like the guys dunking easily or that dude that does full court bombs (I always complain about that, it's so dumb).

However, there's nothing weird in the image you posted. There's nothing unrealistic in it, it's just the artist way of drawing the effect in the ball.

In fact, I believe I posted this a while ago in the B Ball thread, and it certainly is the same pass:


Actually, now that I read the comments, a lot of people are talking about Kuroko's pass there, lol.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
WILL YOU LOOK AT THAT LEO! :arf
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
The only thing I dont like about the image is that the ball has an effect to the left and on porpuse (you usually make it ¨backwards¨, so it's easier to catch, not to the sides). Handball knowledge, lol.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
It's too late now :crying
there there :comfort

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Feliiii u think they find Manaka in the next episode?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
there there :comfort

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Feliiii u think they find Manaka in the next episode?
I'm not sure but i do hope so
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Yes.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm saying that Kuroko is unreal, something that is obvious for everybody, and you guys are saying that it is not. Am I the unreasonable here? lol

If I'm crazy, go see MAL reviews. Each page has at least one person pointing it. There are many opinions about that, it is good for some people, and bad of another ones, but no one deny it. lol

Again, am I he unreasonable? lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,240
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hardy just showed you a video of the same exact pass in real life..... :oh
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not denying that, I'm just saying that you complain about that picture for no reason... and you very likely complain about other things in it for no reason.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top