Go eat - bro, eat until your kokoro is full!Cause I'm a hungry farmboy D:
Go eat - bro, eat until your kokoro is full!Cause I'm a hungry farmboy D:
More like 30, but yes.So somebody just killed 20 chicks to make a video ?![]()

Not famous ... but I think ppl should know how cruel some ppl are.. somebody should stop them, no ?More like 30, but yes.
And you made it more famous![]()

but I didnt want to help itWell, I guess it became viral because people shared it little by little, making it ¨more famous¨ with every share.
Yeah, let's go after them!
to make it more famous

Kunt U dat astublieft herhalen?kan u dat alstublieft herhalen?
I hate complicated...Kunt U dat astublieft herhalen?
Kun je dat asjeblieft herhalen?
Both of those are correct, first one is polite, second is casual.
Basically the first word.
Kan/Kunt
Can/Could
But 'can' doesn't fit in that sentence because Dutch is weird.
Dutch is a fucked up languages, so many complicated rules and scenarios you have to think of.I hate complicated...


Nah he seems to be infatuated with memorabilia and knives. Always telling me about wanting to buy some and shit.You should ask him if he's a Nazi?
