How isn't this readable?!
this is fine, thanks.How isn't this readable?!
Yeah, it's Shiro... Thanks a friend of mine did it@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^
@Wizard: I really dunno if Deadman Wonderland's manga is over, I meant the anime <33 gonna start reading the manga soon though lol and yeah I am registered on my anime list too ^^
@Spectrum: Yeah she is Shiro isn't she? quite an amazing set I like it ^^ well didn't read the manga but the anime end was a bit too open -.-' yeah even tho I just saw the first episode Dangan Rompa is amazing 8D I really like that kind of anime indeed <33 oh haha I do love Magi's plot and artwork, I totally agree with u ^^

the girl kinda remidns me Nono from Top wo Narae (Gunbuster) (or was it Diebuster)Yeah, it's Shiro... Thanks a friend of mine did it
You must read the manga, it's awesome!
If you say so.I don't know her but it's absoltely Shiro haha
I see. Which one do you like most?@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^



@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^
So, do you like Clamp's works?@Leo: From Tsubasa mOre than naruto indeed. Yeah currently reading Magi, KnB and deadman wonderland ^^ ty for the welcome