Hi! ^^

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How isn't this readable?!
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^
@Wizard: I really dunno if Deadman Wonderland's manga is over, I meant the anime <33 gonna start reading the manga soon though lol and yeah I am registered on my anime list too ^^
@Spectrum: Yeah she is Shiro isn't she? quite an amazing set I like it ^^ well didn't read the manga but the anime end was a bit too open -.-' yeah even tho I just saw the first episode Dangan Rompa is amazing 8D I really like that kind of anime indeed <33 oh haha I do love Magi's plot and artwork, I totally agree with u ^^
Yeah, it's Shiro... Thanks a friend of mine did it :D

You must read the manga, it's awesome!
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Yeah, it's Shiro... Thanks a friend of mine did it :D

You must read the manga, it's awesome!
the girl kinda remidns me Nono from Top wo Narae (Gunbuster) (or was it Diebuster)
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I don't know her but it's absoltely Shiro haha
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Hardy: I absolutely agree with you ty ^^
@ goldb: the original ofc
@Spectrum: Yeah so I will! ^^ ofc it's Shiro I really like that set :33
@Wizzard: I think it's perfectly readable tho
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to mh Saluja, I'll go with goldb and call you that also.
Any anime you're currently watching?
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Welcome to MH Sakura Saluja. :D
I believe that nickname came from Naruto and Magi, but "sakura" is really common, so I don't know. XD
Receive wizzard provocations with a smile. Don't mind about it. XD

Before, you used the word "watching" only, do you read the mentioned series as well? Magi is my favorite among them. :D

Regarding the font, it requires an extra effort to read, indeed. I'd choose another one if possible.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Charlie: currently watching KnB & Magi . Ty
@Leo: From Tsubasa mOre than naruto indeed. Yeah currently reading Magi, KnB and deadman wonderland ^^ ty for the welcome
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Not wactching Magi but I do check out KnB - last episode was kinda awesome.
Do you like Mecha anime by chance?
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I should watch Magi, Charlie, it's really great! I didn't watch the last epi of KnB yet... but this match is indeed awesome.

@Sakura, I guess you'll love the ending of Deadman Wonderland, it's pretty amazing!
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Charlie: I like almost every kind of anime so yeah ^^ why??
@Spectrum: yeah guess so.. ^^ now I'm curious lol
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I did watch some Magi in the begining but kind of dropped it.

@ Salu - was trying to see if you would watch Buddy Complex anime.
 

Spectrum

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
5,575
Reaction score
599
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
You dropped? Magi is so cool ):

anyway, Buddy Complex is amazing!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Its ok - I usually like this type of genre. Yeah dropped Magi - might pick it up later.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@goldb: Err indeed the normal Saint Seiya, the one with Seiya and the others and omega ^^


What a coincidence! I'm currently reading SAint Seya's original manga.

@Leo: From Tsubasa mOre than naruto indeed. Yeah currently reading Magi, KnB and deadman wonderland ^^ ty for the welcome
So, do you like Clamp's works?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,048
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Saluja - are you good with art contests?
We're always looking for members to take part.

Loma chan can join as well.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Charlie: Yeah I will watch it I promiss! By art u mean potoshop related stuff?
@Loma; yeah currently reading Tsubasa, X and Xxxholic indeed ^^ really? It's the best Saint Seiya for me :33
 
Last edited:
Top