Hmm, are they? I'm not really sure. There might actually be more pain involved, especially since your knee is reconstructed, rather than replaced.
He can't do high-impact things like running and he can't kneel on his left knee for a prolonged length of time. He wasn't really doing that prior, so it isn't a huge loss. It's more of a psychological thing, which is coupled with the getting-older fears, I guess. But he's doing fine.
But the reconstruction is acutually taking a graft from another part of you body and puting it in the rplace of the old ligmanet., then you “just” have to recover the joint movement and the muscle strength. In joints replacements you put “alien” structures on the extremits of the joints... I can’t inmagine someone being 100% pain free after something like that.
---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------
On a sad note... I went to the doctor today and he said that my recovery is going way too slow and he’s gettin worried. I’ll go back there in 2 weeks for a check up and if I don’t regain full movement of the knee in 30 days he’llput me on a table, give me an anesthesia and fore the knee to full extension and flexion (around 115°)
---------- Post added February 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was February 11, 2014 at 02:37 PM ----------
I have something with former crushes that I can't explain... they always come after me when I'm over them
hahaha
another old crush just sent me a txt last night while I was asleep asking to talk. Today she called and she said that she was way too drunk, crying on the sidewalk of a bar when she sent the message, but she was in need of advice from someone who is more centered in life(who, me?). Long story short, she broke up and wanted to know what to do.
And now she said that she'll spent the carnival with me here in Belo Horizonte.. I don't know where it came from