Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hmmm.. I wouldnt mind having more than one man for me tho.. lol
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh shit.

VIVA ESPAÑA :arf
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
What do you know about a man's taste? :derp
I'm one? lol
I had field experience, too, I hear things and etc.
Do you like to share your woman? lol
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Hearsay is not experience, Leo.. :nah
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In my defense you're pretty effeminate.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Haha, that would've been an interesting turn of events though..

Jorped and Leo.. :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
GUUUUUYS !!!!!! FIRST GOLD MEDAL FOR SLOVAKIA ON THE WINTER OLYMPICS... FUCK YEAH!!! NOW JUST WAIT AND WATCH 13th feb WE BEAT THE USA !!!! :arf
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
In my defense you're pretty effeminate.
Why do you think this?
I think I speak in a normal way. Besides, my gender in the forum is Male, I like fanservice, ecchi, cute girls.
I don't like Kuroko no Basket and Free. :XD

Seriously, you're imaginating things.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
GUUUUUYS !!!!!! FIRST GOLD MEDAL FOR SLOVAKIA ON THE WINTER OLYMPICS... FUCK YEAH!!! NOW JUST WAIT AND WATCH 13th feb WE BEAT THE USA !!!! :arf
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE WINTER OLYMPICS :arf

Seriously, you're imaginating things.
Not sure...

Those were good times though.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Why do you think this?
I think I speak in a normal way. Besides, my gender in the forum is Male, I like fanservice, ecchi, cute girls.
I don't like Kuroko no Basket and Free. :XD

Seriously, you're imaginating things.
Basically every girl I know who likes anime/manga loves fanservice, ecchi and cute girls.
And dislike both Kuroko and don't even know what Free! is.

So yeah.. :notsure
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top