Wut ? He admits that!OMG Kat that's so ...
@Tom![]()
Wut ? He admits that!OMG Kat that's so ...
@Tom![]()

Most of the men don't like to share their girls, you know. XDHmmm.. I wouldnt mind having more than one man for me tho.. lol
What do you know about a man's taste?Most of the men don't like to share their girls, you know. XD

I'm one? lolWhat do you know about a man's taste?![]()
HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE A DUDE.I'm one? lol
Nah.Do you like to share your woman? lol
What do you mean with this? What was that surprise?HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE A DUDE.

A little, yeah. Now it all makes sense.What do you mean with this? What was that surprise?![]()




Why do you think this?In my defense you're pretty effeminate.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE WINTER OLYMPICSGUUUUUYS !!!!!! FIRST GOLD MEDAL FOR SLOVAKIA ON THE WINTER OLYMPICS... FUCK YEAH!!! NOW JUST WAIT AND WATCH 13th feb WE BEAT THE USA !!!!![]()

Not sure...Seriously, you're imaginating things.
True, but Female Figure Skating is good to watch.NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE WINTER OLYMPICS![]()

Marijuana is legal in Argentina? You should stop of using.Not sure...
Those were good times though.

...not really.True, but Female Figure Skating is good to watch.![]()
This isn't Uruguay D:Marijuana is legal in Argentina? You should stop of using.![]()
...not really.
This isn't Uruguay D:


Basically every girl I know who likes anime/manga loves fanservice, ecchi and cute girls.Why do you think this?
I think I speak in a normal way. Besides, my gender in the forum is Male, I like fanservice, ecchi, cute girls.
I don't like Kuroko no Basket and Free.
Seriously, you're imaginating things.
