- Joined
- Oct 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1,455
- Reaction score
- 1,203
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
*SPAM post*
so you want me to host a game huh
so you want me to host a game huh


Haha my feelings were the same !!*Random post* OMG Nagi is awesome!! (Even tho I've just watched the first episode) :33
Im glad you like it watch watch so we can talk about it :3This is from 2002 when we were the championsSlovakia is that good in Hockey to win against USA?
Besides, USA is the most victorious country in the olympic games, one more or less medal doesn't make any difference.
omg I love them so much
2 years ago we weere silver that was amaaaaaaazing we just couldnt win against Russia ... too OP
It's right under her avi.@Kat: ofc! ^^ so u r from slovakia... nice country :33
WOW you are the frist one from MH that doesnt badmouth my country@Kat: ofc! ^^ so u r from slovakia... nice country :33
thank you so much


I haven't badmouthed it eitherWOW you are the frist one from MH that doesnt badmouth my countrythank you so much
![]()
![]()
how could it be bad since you're there
?!
who are you talking to? :3SEE ?! THESE TWO SHOULD BE YOUR EXAMPLE !!!![]()
Well we all love ice-hockey here omg when there is a world cup EVERYBODY stops to watch it like really ... at school the teachers can do wtv they want but we still at least listen to it when there is a match (some teachers anyway ... some are bitches) so yeah we all love our teaam. We cant play against czech well though. So when we win against Czech its like wooooooooooot we are so coolHaha since I like travelling I enjoy meeting foreing countries n cultures :33 so tell me whatever u want about slovakia!![]()
Now in 3 days the hockey starts so everybody is excited

that ppl who badmouth my country should take you and Sakura as their examplewho are you talking to? :3

nah I only care about hockey tbhside note, you following the snowboarding from the winter Olympics?

same with menah I only care about hockey tbh![]()


No I believe teachers are a separate issueHeee it sounds really good :33 wanna go visit slovakia and slovakya's team! :33
hahah well that may happen in every country since here in Spain some teachers are b*tches too lol (I just hate teachers soree :33)

you care about hockey?same with me
---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------
This reminds me I was going to upload some pics to MH.
but Bulgaria no play 
oh stfu Leo you know nothing about my country...Say the truth is not badmouth.![]()
well I wont lie ... we have some castles, mountains, monuments that are nice, some concerts and parties but thats about itHeee it sounds really good :33 wanna go visit slovakia and slovakya's team! :33
hahah well that may happen in every country since here in Spain some teachers are b*tches too lol (I just hate teachers soree :33)
Ppl here drink a lot in general lol :| but come 
what was teh same was me following only 1 thing and that's snowboarding, I don't care who wins as long as they perform well. I'm rooting for the winner in other wordsyou care about hockey?but Bulgaria no play
---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------
oh stfu Leo you know nothing about my country...
---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------
well I wont lie ... we have some castles, mountains, monuments that are nice, some concerts and parties but thats about itPpl here drink a lot in general lol :| but come
![]()

Root for Slovakia this yearwhat was teh same was me following only 1 thing and that's snowboarding, I don't care who wins as long as they perform well. I'm rooting for the winner in other words![]()

Nah I dont really care about these thingsKat, what gemstones do you like (pearls included) ?
ever seen black opals?
