Kat's Diary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
*SPAM post*

so you want me to host a game huh :nah
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
*Random post* OMG Nagi is awesome!! (Even tho I've just watched the first episode :p) :33
Haha my feelings were the same !! :zomg Im glad you like it watch watch so we can talk about it :3

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Slovakia is that good in Hockey to win against USA?
Besides, USA is the most victorious country in the olympic games, one more or less medal doesn't make any difference.
This is from 2002 when we were the champions :hee :crying omg I love them so much :scry 2 years ago we weere silver that was amaaaaaaazing we just couldnt win against Russia ... too OP :nah

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
@Kat: ofc! ^^ so u r from slovakia... nice country :33
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Haha since I like travelling I enjoy meeting foreing countries n cultures :33 so tell me whatever u want about slovakia! :)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
WOW you are the frist one from MH that doesnt badmouth my country :scry thank you so much :pout :glomp
I haven't badmouthed it either :gwah how could it be bad since you're there :gwah?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
SEE ?! THESE TWO SHOULD BE YOUR EXAMPLE !!! :yelling
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Haha since I like travelling I enjoy meeting foreing countries n cultures :33 so tell me whatever u want about slovakia! :)
Well we all love ice-hockey here omg when there is a world cup EVERYBODY stops to watch it like really ... at school the teachers can do wtv they want but we still at least listen to it when there is a match (some teachers anyway ... some are bitches) so yeah we all love our teaam. We cant play against czech well though. So when we win against Czech its like wooooooooooot we are so cool :nod Now in 3 days the hockey starts so everybody is excited :zomg :wub

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

who are you talking to? :3
that ppl who badmouth my country should take you and Sakura as their example :hmph
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
side note, you following the snowboarding from the winter Olympics?

P.S. I got a few friends from Slovakia, no way I'd hate the country.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
nah I only care about hockey tbh :XD
same with me :Haha

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

This reminds me I was going to upload some pics to MH.
 

Leoat12

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
May 30, 2012
Messages
13,583
Reaction score
3,219
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Say the truth is not badmouth. :p
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Heee it sounds really good :33 wanna go visit slovakia and slovakya's team! :33

hahah well that may happen in every country since here in Spain some teachers are b*tches too lol (I just hate teachers soree :33)
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Heee it sounds really good :33 wanna go visit slovakia and slovakya's team! :33

hahah well that may happen in every country since here in Spain some teachers are b*tches too lol (I just hate teachers soree :33)
No I believe teachers are a separate issue :nod
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
same with me :Haha

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

This reminds me I was going to upload some pics to MH.
you care about hockey? :gwah but Bulgaria no play :o

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Say the truth is not badmouth. :p
oh stfu Leo you know nothing about my country...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Heee it sounds really good :33 wanna go visit slovakia and slovakya's team! :33

hahah well that may happen in every country since here in Spain some teachers are b*tches too lol (I just hate teachers soree :33)
well I wont lie ... we have some castles, mountains, monuments that are nice, some concerts and parties but thats about it :p Ppl here drink a lot in general lol :| but come :zomg
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
you care about hockey? :gwah but Bulgaria no play :o

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------



oh stfu Leo you know nothing about my country...

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------



well I wont lie ... we have some castles, mountains, monuments that are nice, some concerts and parties but thats about it :p Ppl here drink a lot in general lol :| but come :zomg
what was teh same was me following only 1 thing and that's snowboarding, I don't care who wins as long as they perform well. I'm rooting for the winner in other words :D

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Kat, what gemstones do you like (pearls included) ?

ever seen black opals?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
what was teh same was me following only 1 thing and that's snowboarding, I don't care who wins as long as they perform well. I'm rooting for the winner in other words :D
Root for Slovakia this year :zomg

Kat, what gemstones do you like (pearls included) ?

ever seen black opals?
Nah I dont really care about these things :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top