Hi! ^^

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
It's okay ppl said they didn't see what I wrote so I'll just use none :33 well yeah I'm inconsistent, I change my form like ditto lol
@goldb: hmmm so someone silver huh... -.-'
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Hardy aren't you disappointed about the font going away :teehee?
You know it :disappoint

So he's silver? :hmm
Silver actually fits him better, for some reason. I can't explain it though, maybe I just like that colour more.

Silverb doesn't sound as cool though.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
*random* I also like silver more than gold. Besides I think silver is also really cool ^^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
*random* I also like silver more than gold. Besides I think silver is also really cool ^^
I prefer Platinum, Si and the noble gases a bit more.

but Li and Al are also fun.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

It's okay ppl said they didn't see what I wrote so I'll just use none :33 well yeah I'm inconsistent, I change my form like ditto lol
@goldb: hmmm so someone silver huh... -.-'
so it hasn't been just me? :Haha

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

fav gem/precious stones?
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hahah nope :33

fav gem? Diamon ofc! :33 :p also Fe, it's cool too lol
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Hahah nope :33

fav gem? Diamon ofc! :33 :p also Fe, it's cool too lol
Ever seen Black Opals? really impressive imho. Diamonds are very handy indeed though. But they're basically compressed pencil lead :Haha.
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
You are here, and suddenly not, wizzard... like the wind ;)
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
:tem Fan of Game of Thrones?? Or even Fairy Tail?

@SAkura: uhm, diamond, the strongest and most beautiful of all. You have a good eye.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
See wizzard? xD wow a dragon...such beautiful n powerful creatures.. i like them lol
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
It's okay ppl said they didn't see what I wrote so I'll just use none :33 well yeah I'm inconsistent, I change my form like ditto lol
@goldb: hmmm so someone silver huh... -.-'
this regular font is okay and most familiar.

Yeah possibly someone silver...

Silver actually fits him better, for some reason. I can't explain it though, maybe I just like that colour more.

Silverb doesn't sound as cool though.
Nah silverb makes no sense! :arf

*random* I also like silver more than gold. Besides I think silver is also really cool ^^
:gwah
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
:tem Fan of Game of Thrones?? Or even Fairy Tail?

@SAkura: uhm, diamond, the strongest and most beautiful of all. You have a good eye.
seen FT both manga and anime. GoT not rly.
See wizzard? xD wow a dragon...such beautiful n powerful creatures.. i like them lol
see?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

diamonds are indeed very handy, lazers, cutting, etc. but imho blcak opals are way prettier.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hahah if u say so wizzard :pp yeah I've also seen FT and it's epic lol
@goldb: hahah yeah that's right :33 oh u don't like silver?? :( now me sad! :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
@goldb: hahah yeah that's right :33 oh u don't like silver?? :( now me sad! :p
I dont dislike it, why are you sad? Neither gold or silver my favourites. I'd like something more rare.
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
I dont dislike it, why are you sad? Neither gold or silver my favourites. I'd like something more rare.
The will of the D?
 

Lomahongva

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2011
Messages
697
Reaction score
795
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Or may be kairoseki :teehee

Umm... now that I think about it, I also prefer silver over gold
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
As far as I know, almost everyone does (it just looks better).

But Gold is way more expensive (the regular yellow one, then there's white gold that is around the same price and looks cooler).
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
As far as I know, almost everyone does (it just looks better).

But Gold is way more expensive (the regular yellow one, then there's white gold that is around the same price and looks cooler).
gold is handier than silver.
 

Sakura Saluja

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
161
Reaction score
34
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Hmm some more rare? Like... which ones?? *gossip mode* lol
 
Top